Do you advise using EAs

I used robots some days earlier but I couldn’t become successful. But I saw some traders gaining profit through EA trading.

1 Like

Oh, What thoughtful points. How helpful it is to read other people’s comments. :+1:

1 Like

Success with them depends on various factors.

An Expert Advisor (EA) is neither an expert or an advisor to your trading. EAs cannot replicate the capabilities of the human brain. EAs are not equivalent to Artificial Intelligence and the MQL4/MQL5 are not robust enough to support AI grade analysis.

They’re like 24/7 workers who stick to the rules. Super useful because they also let you test ideas on old data. But they’re not magic money-makers. Their performance really depends on the strategies they’re given. You gotta keep an eye on them and tweak as markets change. I’ve had good and bad times with them. I’d say test them on a demo account before going live. They can be helpful, but make sure you know what you’re doing!

1 Like

EA’s are an advanced way of trying to make trading profits, not a beginners way. You have to know how to trade manually before you can think of automating

2 Likes

Yes I use them very frequently as much as possible because only practice, i.e. use cases help you to understand if this tool works or not.

1 Like

They can save you time and effort in forex trading. EAs are like robots that follow your trading strategy automatically, making trades for you. They’re fast, don’t get emotional, and can work 24/5. So, you can catch opportunities even when you’re away from the screen. It’s like having a trading buddy who never sleeps! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::robot:

1 Like

I won’t suggest EA trading becuaes it takes away control from a trader on his trading. I never succeded in EA trading.

1 Like

Personally, I hate EA trading and whoever ask me about EAs, I simply deny him to rely on this trading approach.

1 Like

I believe it can be a good idea to try it with a demo account and see what happens.

1 Like

Correct, beginner traders are advised to gain experience in manual trading before using EAs.

Do you mean you use them in demo accounts?

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Do you use EAs?

Many traders share similar sentiments about EA trading. While Expert Advisors can offer automation and potentially save time, they can also lead to a lack of control over trading decisions and outcomes. Thank you.

Learning manual trading and understanding the principles behind it is essential. Yeah

1 Like

I use a breakeven EA to move my SL to breakeven or slightly into profit after gaining a certain number of pips, so for that I say yes.

To make trading decisions for me and to enter trades, absolutely not.

Ok.Using a breakeven EA to manage stop-loss orders and secure profits after gaining a certain number of pips can be a helpful risk management tool. Thank you.

Combining manual trading decisions with appropriate automation can lead to a more well-rounded and successful trading approach.

EA trading is helpful for those who have professional proven EAs but ordinary traders or those who don’t have good trading experience should trade with EAs.