Do you change your strategies at times?

When a trading strategy consistently underperforms over time, it’s a signal to re-evaluate. Adapting your strategy might be necessary, but consider analyzing market changes or external factors that could be influencing its effectiveness. Sometimes, a small tweak rather than a complete overhaul can make all the difference.

It seems to me that we have two ways to deal with this situation:

1. Give up this trading strategy and find a new one. Sometimes it happens that a trading strategy does not work just because trader is not comfortable trading according to its rules.

2. Try to change this trading strategy.
    To do this, it’s necessary to analyze and understand the reason why it doesn’t bring profit.
    And then try to correct situation in order to make strategy profitable.

Yes, I do because a certain strategy doesn’t work in all conditions.

As we know, the market is the market - and when on a bad run, I would advise you take a step back and take a break for those who can exercise discipline. But ideally, you would have worked through a few strategies that align with your trade style and worked out ways of using combinations of those strategies as applicable so you don’t really have to start looking for new strategies to adopt all together.

It’s okay to adjust your trading strategy to fit changing markets, but constantly changing may impact your overall consistency and success.

To answer this question accurately I have to understand what kind of strategy you use and which kind of trader you are. What I know from trading is that it doesn’t matter what kind of strategy you are using but what products the big players are interested in. Lastly, a good trading strategy will fail if you don’t follow your own rules.

Yes I do, because I have more than one strategy. The market is always changing conditions so having only one strategy is not wise for me.

Yes, definitely!
I change my strategy depending on market conditions.
But I only have two basic trades.

You don’t trade a range strategy during a breakout or vice versa. You only really need to do a few things when trading. Identity break or range, entry point, exit point and stop loss placement.