Do you consider "Best Time to Trade"?

I’m having good results by trading AUD/JPY or AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF during the asian sessions however I would consider myself a swing trader so I don’t really care at all what time it is :smiley:

yeah, forget mobile trading :smiley: the screens are just to small you never get the full picture without zoomin out that much, then you don’t even recognize the color of the candles. I would recommend only to adjust your running trades by mobile phone or close them but stick to your laptop/pc when opening and anaylzing the markets. antoher disadventage of trading mobile is: it could easily lead to overtrading and making your broker rich by paying spreads.

If you patient enough you will likely find that that best times to trade are rare and it’s a kind of obvious what direction market will choose in this time. That’s why trading is mostly being out of position especially if you are long-term trader.

According to my experience I like to trade in US and London sessions because it’s liquidity is high and when the markets open all together we can see fluctuations and when more than one of the four markets are open simultaneously, there will be a high level of trading hike, which means there will be more significant fluctuation in currency pairs so I prefer to trade after 12pm usually.

I trade 07:15 - 00:00 GMT. The rest of the time I’m asleep.