Do you feel insecure about trading forex?

The forex market is influenced by a lot of different factors like national debt levels, political conditions, economic reports and many other changing factors. You need to be aware of those factors all the times if you want to reach success in trading. Does the influence of so many factors make you feel insecure?

No, those who feel insecure should not be trading until they tackle their insecurity. Despite all facts you listed you can create a successful forex trading strategy. Those who are afraid will never get there and are best advised to not bother as in most cases it will only lead to heavy losses. Those who take the challenge as an opportunity have at least a chance to enjoy the benefits of trading.

forex is a business that has a very high risk. we will never know how the movement of the market. So we feel safe to trade forex. For that, we need to have a good MM and RM if we want our money safe in forex. without MM and RM then our money will not be safe in forex

I don’t really get insecure because I understand that they have been also on the same shoe when they first joined forex and because of their time, effort, and lose they learned and became successful… and that someday I am and will going to be too…

If you think that way every job you do you will feel insecure. In the present world there is no question of a permanent job. When an apt and better person come who can stand you out he/she takes up that job. It’s the same theory everywhere always.
You perform and you reap. You don’t perform? Then you weep. Simple…

Yes when you had any business with no fix profit you feel insecure with it. Specially in forex all the time market is not same you will not get same reward even you are skilled in trading. I always feel fear while trading having thought what will be happen ? Can I make profit or have to bear loss etc.

When any one join forex trading he feel hesitation , fear and insecure due to the risk of forex. Even after experience he has to fight with risk. Without risk trading means nothing. It is risk reward business , low risk low fear and high risk involves more fear if some one loose his trade.

Hi

Yes. I am new to Trading.

Yes no doubt if for beginner they usually still felt unsecure to start trading on real account, because anyone trader might they can losing money on forex trading activity, I am also s first time start trading on real account still felt unsecure and fear losing money on trading, but after few month and years experince it make more carefully on trading