Do you have a daily, weekly, or monthly goal in profit?

Usually i trade gold and wtioil,
For forex EU,GU,EJ and GJ

Recently i tried trading daily candle but watching all pair,
Not doing so well ,so back to old H1 and H4 candle

1 Like

It’s been going well for me😁. I think it’s the best method I can adapt to, cos when I tried to get up to 10% a month I ended up blowing my account😔

1 Like

Yep, I just forget it. It’s easy to move on quickly and not overtrade when you are patiently waiting for a trade. If I only aim 1:1 then I only need one good trade to cancel it out. Theres no pressure on my mind.

1 Like

Actually, I’m still on the learning process so if I’m losing money at least is on a demo account!!!

1 Like

Oh. :open_mouth: Now I get it! :open_mouth: Sorry about that. Huhu. :sweat_smile: I kinda overcomplicated your response in my mind which made it confusing for me. :cold_sweat: Huhu.

Ooh. :open_mouth: There have been much movement with EURUSD recently huh. Were you able to get in on that? :smiley:

Yaaay! :smiley: That’s great. :slight_smile: Good for you! Sometimes, the more we want to achieve, the more we have to risk. :confused: So I guess it’s better to be consistent than to risk and lose it all. :smiley: Haha.

1 Like

Aww. I aspire to be this kind of chill. :smiley: Haha. I used to always pressure myself to get into trades, just because I don’t feel any “progress” if I don’t have any open trades. Haha. :smiley: I’d like to think I know better now. :sweat_smile: Haha. But still hope to get to this level! Has it ever happened that you did not take any trade for a whole month?

SAME HERE! Hahaha. :smiley: Omg. I’m still trying to condition myself with the idea of losing real money. :confused: Good luck to you btw! :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck to us all!

1 Like

Sometimes December doesn’t have enough trades because half of the month is a holiday. But it’s ok as long as your expenses are low.

1 Like

Ah. Yeah. Makes sense. :confused: Idk if you’ve seen this thread I made before about how some people say August is a dead month for trading. :thinking: Many people here have shared their August trades and basially disproved that. :open_mouth: But have you ever experienced something like that for the month of August?

Yes :slight_smile: my trade depends on my risk apetite as long with my remaining margin.

1 Like

In my opinion most of the summer is a dead period for trading but August and the beginning of September are the worst.

Oh yeah. :smiley: That makes sense. :slight_smile: Thank youuu. :smiley:

Based on your experience? :open_mouth: Why do you say so? :thinking: I feel like other people feel the same way. Haha. :slight_smile: But then again, I feel like the strategy has a lot to do with the number of trades you could open at any given month. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s entirely based on my experience, which means it’s a very subjective opinion. Others may disagree.
There have been exceptions, but I feel like during that period the pairs I trade tend to do little else but consolidate.

It totally depends on your desire I normally do not make monthly targets . My routine is to work with daily or weekly targets. it is easy to evaluate my performance with them. Then I am able to change my strategy quickly not wait for a month to see what I gain or loose. Simply decide to chose best way toget my targets.

My new goals are to make a profit that justifies sleeping as bad as I’ve been =(

1 Like

I feel you. :sweat: It’s the rainy season here in the Philippines and it feels sooo good to just sleep in. :sleeping: But of course, this week, I’ll try to make up for all my sleep in profits! :smiley: Wish me luck!