Do you have real-life trading friends?

Wish I could get some trading friend in social media
Help me to get moving in trading

I’m totally new in all this.!
I can’t even have someone online to talk to for Guide and help to start in…!

1 Like

We have a close family friend who introduced me to trading. At one time she made a living doing FX, but I think since her life led her in a different direction. We since moved away and don’t have much contact anymore. Right now BP is as close as I get to FX “friends.”

4 Likes

I was lucky enough to have attended a real life trading class, and met a few people whom I can consider “friends”. We communicate regularly on-line and once in a while meet up.

2 Likes

I do not not know anyone who trade in my area a times I think I am the only one and I avoid saying I trade coz many do not understand

1 Like

I have made a couple of friends who I have met through trading, I belong to a team who are basically like a trading family, it doesn’t matter what level or experience we are at, we are all there to help each other. One guy I didn’t know at all until one day he messaged me and he is now my mentor and friend, before lockdown we met up most days to trade which has helped my trading a lot and it didn’t matter that we’re on completely different levels of trading or that we even have different styles of trading, it’s good because the friends I’ve known for years don’t have any interest in trading so I made new ones.

3 Likes

I am surrounded by them actually and it has some upsides and downsides

1 Like

What are the upsides and the downsides?

Basically you have this eco system of ideas and knowledge and stuff , or when you are down you have friends to motivate and help your psychology,
but downsides is you have to at least you are well rounded

I did not until I started meeting on Zoom. Now I go over a Forex Coaching Book lessons on Zoom once a Week and I started Forex Accountability Group. We share our Journal ,lessons, and how we are doing for the week.

Tabius Lee
My Proof Positive Strategy

1 Like

Many of us start with Pipsology. This may be a good start for you.

1 Like

Trading is completely new to me. I have no trading friends. Iam trying to find my way and hopefully make new trading friends who can share their experiences. I have done a few courses but what I find is they do not show you a complete trading system. They only share a part strategy.

1 Like

Very lucky!

Aww man, what’s he doing in the meantime? :confused:

Thankfully you can just create a thread here and ask. :sweat_smile:

Same! :joy:

Ah yes that’s a good one too and you’ll all be within the same “level” also. But of course, it’ll involve some cash up front. :slight_smile:

Wow this is a very interesting and almost rare situation. May I ask which country you’re from? :open_mouth:

I am from London, England

How did you find/meet your trading team? Was there like a posting somewhere? :open_mouth:

I attended a seminar about forex and met someone else there who belonged to a different company and then I met someone else through him from the same team and I’ve not looked back since. Feel free to email me, forex715joe at gmail dot com

1 Like

We were both from the Banking & Finance sector but he took up a short-term project-based assignment to recuperate from the consecutive months of losses.

He should be returning to full-time trading again in the coming month of August 2020.

2 Likes

I wish him success!

2 Likes

All of my business partners are real time traders. Some of us have been trading longer than others, but we help each other out whenever its needed.

1 Like