Do you know anyone personally who has gotten rich from forex?

In our firm, this is the mark of a funded trader and my award back in May of last year for being constantly profitable. As I have said more than once it is the best I can do on this platform. Don’t want to accept it, not my problem. I this my last word on the subject. I am most emphatically out of here, of which I am sure you and what’s his name don’t mind. Your castles are safe.

Gold_Lvl3_256

1 Like

@midwest I am not sure how making unverified, fantastical claims of profitability are helpful to beginning traders. If you want to help beginners, then just teach them markets and trading.

The fact that you are ready to hit the road at the slightest question to your claims tells me you must not be all that interested in simply helping traders.

Be as dramatic as you want. It’s pretty simple, if you are going to make claims, then back them up. If you aren’t willing to back them up then don’t make the claims. Easy, no?

Unverified claims are at best, useless, and at worst, harmful. Especially to those you are claiming you want to help here.

1 Like

I am perhaps a little amazed that BP admins have allowed you to keep your video up even though it is clearly promoting the Apiary Fund. The same fund that charges $1,000 to become a “Money Manager” on top of the 100/mo. fee.

As your clearly uninformed, I am a funded trader and I was never charged the 1K you state, and y month;y tech fee is less than $25.00.

So you are clearly uninformed. Please stop asking me to defend the fund and the topic will cease.

splitting hairs

This is the BP forum (Commercial Content) where you can promote your stuff, free of getting flagged.

But that is what u don’t get because of your bias, I am not promoting! Only trying to help other traders learn, and this is absolutely my last word on the subject. Enjoy your trading.

I’m just telling you that he actually knows how to trade, trust me lol and if someone has a skill, why ccan’t they share it with others if they choose to? I don’t understand your question. I plan on teaching others the same after I become more experienced so what’s the issue?

1 Like

you’re wrong, I dont have the same mentor as @midwest

1 Like

I make some money from trading but it’s not huge. And remember that returns above risk-free rate imply high risk. So those who got rich from trading accepted high risks or (found some market inconsistency, which is rare in efficient markets) and you can’t simply extrapolate his success to other traders.

1 Like

There’s a book out there by Jack D. Schwager that has input from some very successful traders called Market Wizards Interviews With Top Traders.

4 Likes

Great book! To my mind, each trader should read it. In fact, in consists of several parts crerated in different time, but all of them are interesting. There are no any trading recommendations or description of a strategies there, but it helps to form the right trading mindset.

3 Likes

same here. this is why i’m curious if any of you know anyone who has gotten successful from fx.

I was thinking of someone you know personally and not a mentor but thanks for your reply.

Good luck brother! Hope we all get rich with fx trading.

2 Likes

I know a few personally, however I am not at liberty to provide their names and data.

1 Like

Hopefully in a few years you will all know me :smile:

5 Likes

Actually I don’t know anyone who made. A friend of mine told me there’s this guy made $70K to $20M in a JPY pair and always added in a trend. I don’t know this guy in person and I never trust what I have heard.

I know some trainers make great money from Stocks. I watch their live trades. I don’t want to share their names.

Trading can make you rich if you can say “no” to 50 pips and say yes to “100 pips”. It’s all emotional.

When you see a millionaire trader, most of them are trading with someone else’s money. They didn’t become millionaires trading and compounding with their capital i think.

I also understand trainers. As trainers teach lots of people, they reach to investors and trade their funds. So this is another business. But; I would never trust a trainer that shows me his ferrari, luxury life-style and etc.

4 Likes

I know people that have made a living out of trading, but not sure if they are rich.

2 Likes

There’s Trading… And there’s just trading forex, the key " i think " is to diversify your portfolio, Manage your risk with precision and learn how to generate trading ideas better. Oh and don’t listen to people trading in demo land…!!
I do know people who make money from trading but it’s not from just fx pairs.

1 Like

I think demo land is super important.

The main reason many traders quit is because they learned using they real money instead of reading the charts first and spend a couple months in demo land.

1 Like