Do you like forex or not?

I understand … but haven’t made any at all, so have nothing to report, there.

(I’m still, over a year later, noticing the huge intraday volume variability and finding that I take many more trades in busy markets and far, far fewer in quiet ones, and trying not to get into a state of “hindsight-shock” that I was formerly trading those market-phases more or less equally, [I]and specifically with almost equal risk-exposure in each[/I], and still somehow managing to make a living from it … I understand that this “hindsight shock syndrome” is a common one, among people who have switched from time-charts to volume-charts, and - for what it’s worth - that “nobody ever switches [I]back[/I]”! ).

Hmmmm, i may be experiencing pre-hindsight shock.
Will give it some thought specifically in relation to time of day moves, post London open comes to mind.

Apologies for thread hijack.

Hmmm … there’s a new syndrome to analyse! (Probably a Ph.D. in it, for someone?!).

I don’t think we need to apologise too much for that, given that the thread was started 5 years ago by someone who was last here in April 2012 :wink:

Yes but should OP return after the 5 year hiatus wouldn’t it be nice upon returning to see that good manners are in tact, alive and well! hahahahaha

Fantastic pic by the way :slight_smile:

hahaha LOL

Thats really funny but i think that forex trading is a good business but it requires a lot of training in order to start earning money from it. So those who start earning money after doing hard work in this market obviously love forex trading for the reason that they are getting money by trading without any time barriers and others simply walk away saying that it is a scam.

I love forex because forex is the main way making money and i can make money with Forex trading, so I love to trade. If you want to become a successful trader then you need to learn it and start making money consistently.

If any trader already get earning from any business might forex etc, they will love with these business, but if often fail and felt hard to achieved their goal, hence might they will hate these business, included forex if we can making money here then will loving forex

Yes traders who are getting earning they love forex. Looser traders will be against this business. All is up to a trader , his skill and level of experience he had in trading . If forex matches to his interest he can work good here. No body can impose on people that they should work with forex if they are not interested in it.

I am one of those who like trading. I not depend on forex totally ,face loss too . When forex will be hard to manage for me I will leave it. Till now it proved a good side business . It is giving me earning as well as good use of my free time. Love forex with work hard policy is my passion.

I love it. Bad times and all

Forex reminds me of a spouse you love no matter what - in sickness and in health. You love it even when you think that you hate it. Love is just always there <3

I like it as well as my other hobbies, but not addicted to it :slight_smile:

Love it, because everything depends on me and my trading skills. And like the fact, that I can trade at any time.

I love it. Cos I love money. N love keeping pips

Of course I love it. I have been trading for years now and there’s nothing better than being able to do what you love.

I hate it with all my heart.
No just kidding. If I hated it with all my heart I wouldn’t have been here after all this time.
When you’re on down low with no one who understands you in real life then things can get ugly. But like OP said is the sky’s the limit thing with trading that keeps me going along with the endless challenges. Each day is never the same with FX. Even your setups will have variations.

I think all forex lovers are here to talk about forex. If one do not like forx he will not discuss forex even he will not join different forums related to forex trading. I love forex because it give me a good chance to do part time earning. It is with me for many years and giving me profit too.

Yes dear all of us who are discussion about forex like it a lot. If we not love forex we should not share or comments. I feel Here we discuss our problems , difficulties and achievement of forex business. People get knowledge from here about new things we experience. I am also a forx lover.

I often wonder how much we as a community just push each other around (like the blind leading the blind) rather than truly helping each other out… People who make decent returns move away from these forums, with a few exceptions…Recently we lost Lexy, a full-time home trader in futures, and she really tried for years to help newbies on this site…What she also did was to help exposing the many frauds and scamsters who create fake profiles on these forums to hook newbies onti their trading method or robot or other fraudulent scheme…

Many of these people change names and avoid a ban this way, subtly publicising their product before admin catch up with them and delete their posts with a warning.

Many newbies on this site post a question without even using the search function… and then disappear…so, of the current 400000 Babypips members, many come and go within weeks, thus the revolving door continues to swing while a community is hard to create.

So for the few of us who continue to dip in to try creating a sense of continuity for newbies, it is hard to feel part of something special: curated, long-standing threads with good sources get pushed down constantly due to the sheer number of new members just posting forever repeating questions…

So while loving forex is fine and well, having a sense of a community with some continuity AND having professional traders invited onto the site would do wonders to elevate the quality of the forums as well as supplementing the value of the school.