Do you like forex or not?

Yes I do like Forex.I trade Forex because I like the volatility. Forex is a mind game and I like the challenge. There is always something new to learn everyday so it never gets boring. .

Since Iā€™m just starting my forex education, Iā€™m still optimistic about everything. I like it so far but I donā€™t know how much will change when I start trading. :grinning:

Honestly saying, I like it even though it has became a routine for me. Donā€™t know if I change this job someday. Maybe to trading stocks :slight_smile:

It would be strange if a person spent a whole bunch of time doing something that they didnā€™t like doing, doing it willingly. So I can say that I like it.

Yes we need not to spend time in any think which we do not like. For forex we should remain very touchy . It involves our real money we have to do it seriously not for granted. One should have interest in it if he is willing to go with trading.

i like the news and learning how the financialsystem works. but i donā€™t like trading forex. iā€™m an outsider and donā€™t have the inside knowledge of the cable flows or whatā€™s happening,eg news, at the moment. iow iā€™m trading blindfolded. only when the day is closed, i can see/read what happend and why, but not the moment itself. must say, trading fx is frustrating.

Isnā€™t that what millions of people with jobs have to do? Not all of them, Iā€™m sure, but a fair proportion?

2 Likes

I absolutely love forex. Not always for the reason I make money but also that I have found many forums where I have made friends learned to control emotions and get into a lot of patience whenever needed.

Yes, of course I like forex, that is why I choose to be a forex trader. Also my aim is to make forex trading my career. I am dreaming to become forex millionaire someday. I really hope I can make a place in the queue of millionaire forex trader. I am doing hard work to achieve my target. Still I am learning and keeping patient.

Well said. It every trader dream tooā€¦ My alsoā€¦ Butā€¦ It a very very very hard road to walk. Tat y in Babypips here everyone is helping each other n walk together to the road of millionaire.