Do you think it's possible

Yes it is possible. In that case you would be sticking to technical analysis. However I suggest avoiding a complete failure to check out news, but just reduce time on that if you feel it can work better for you

1 Like

I advise everyone to learn to trade with the news

Of course, I don’t pay attention to news. I trade Technical Analysis only.

1 Like

anything is possible if you try hard enough and make the right effort

1 Like

I tend to suppose that news as well as various world events doesn’t influence intraday traders at all. When you’re fond of intraday trading then you permanently see the volatility on your work timeframe like 1M-1H. Of course you see bullish and bearish trends, you see flats, however real volatility you can see only on high timeframes like 1D-1W. That’s why there are several types of analysis which are applied to various timeframes and styles of trading. Technical analysis isn’t effective when you prefer long-time trading because it’s almost impossible to conduct this analysis on 1W timeframe. Thus news affects these long timeframes and you can see a real volatility on them.

Good,time to move from fundamental to technical,hope you will progress to third phase soon. Which is both approach will fail eventually.

It is a popular approach among traders. And remember successful trading require practice, discipline and continuous learning.

Yes, it is possible, By analyzing price movements and patterns on the charts.

Pay attention trading based on price action alone requires practice, experience, and continuous learning. It’s advisable to start with a few currency pairs to gain familiarity and develop a proficiency in analyzing their price behavior.

Yes, e.g. with Dow theory technical analysis.