Do you use any apps for trading?

I use the same, here is much value info and some spam (mostly from other shouting users)

I use MT5 and have same abilities in pc mt5 as in mobile iPhone MT5 :slight_smile: (Almost)

Haha! :smiley: I do know some people who will agree to this. :blush: I think itā€™s great that that works for you. :smiley: How many hours would you say do you spend on monitoring your charts and the price action? :smiley:

Oooh. :blush: Thanks for sharing that! :smiley: Tbh, Iā€™ve never used an iPhone before so I also sometimes get curious if thereā€™s any big difference between the interface of these apps on android vs. iphone. :sweat_smile: If that makes sense Hahaha

I trade the 4 hours and daily chart on MT4. I donā€™t use any inductor. All the tools I use are provided inn the chart. No EA or Indicators. I can show you you my chat if you care to see it just that we are not allowed to post it here.

I am presently learning to trade and still doing Demo Trading. But would definitely wish to give it a try to certain apps someday.

Just use the oanda app on my phone 99% of the time.

As far as I concerned, there are lots of apps for trading which really help you to become successful at trading. Nevertheless, not all of them are really useful. For example, I got used to trade from densities and volumes. I use cScalp and the volume monitoring website ā€œscalp liveā€. They helped me a lot, I was able to find the huge volumes on the market after setting all the zones of support and resistance. Moreover, it really can be helpful in case of combination of technical analysis + cscalp +scalp live. However, this method suits only those traders who like scalping or daytrading.

Have not thought of using any trading app for now. Is anyone using here any app for trading?

Really? :smiley: That would be interesting! :blush: Iā€™m not sure why we wouldnā€™t be allowed to post charts though? :open_mouth: I think it would be okay. I used to have a trading journal where I always posted my charts.

You can always look into it once youā€™re ready! :blush: And it doesnā€™t hurt to stay updated with the latest forex news too. :smiley: If you donā€™t mind, how long have you been demo trading? :smiley:

Yeah! :smiley: there are a lot of apps available for trading. I think most brokers have also developed apps for their traders since people are mostly on their phones these days. :smiley: Which broker do you have an account with? :blush:

Trading with the Forex app is very convenient and you can trade from anywhere, which means you wonā€™t lose money on profitable trades. Forex trading applications are multinational and already decentralized, making it easy even for financial institutions and businesses.

Agree! :smiley: What are the trading apps you use personally? :blush:

Many traders agree that the best time to buy or sell a currency is usually when the market is most active ā€” when liquidity and volatility are high. Forex is a 24-hour market driven by four global trading centers including the United States, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

Umm. :sweat_smile: I guess Iā€™ll take that as a no? :sweat_smile:

Multiple apps for trading like Upstox pro App, Sharekhan App etc.

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Those are quite new ones that I havenā€™t come across before. Thanks for that! Iā€™ll read up on them too. :smiley:

I just use Fxstreet.

Almost all Forex brokers offer mobile apps, and some personal broker apps are so popular that traders without a broker account still use its app. Other popular Forex trading applications provide free and easy access to news, quotes and charts.