Does anyone else absolutely adore the Babypips School?

I’m thoroughly enjoying the Babypips school! It’s incredibly detailed and well-organized. I’ve experimented with several others, but none compare to the quality of this one, and the best part is that it’s free!

10 Likes

Same. I’ve done it back in 2017 but didn’t managed to save my progress.

I’ve been going through the lessons in the School of Pipsology for over two years. I absolutely adore it, and I was lucky that I found it without having to go through other courses.

Here’s what I said about it two years ago, and I still feel the same:

Welcome to the Babypips Forums, zhilen111. If you love the course, you will love the forums as well.

1 Like

Welcome! @zhilen111

Couldn’t literally not agree with you anymore!

This course provides structure, challenging quizzes, accessibility, and dare I say it makes it fun to learn and rewarding to continue.

No amount of applause and praise could repay Babypips for this course. So, we do exactly what they intended. We learn, apply, and succeed.

3 Likes

I also totally agree.

The course is absolutely great. I’ve actually been trading for decades but I still keep looking through it in admiration for how it’s all presented and compiled, here.

I try to bear in mind how good it is when the forum’s so full of spammers and scammers, which (it must be said!) it really is, at the moment. But in a way, that just makes the lack of spam-removal and scam-removal all the sadder and more frustrating (and harder to understand)! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Welcomeeee! :blush: Same for me! :smiley: I remember I was super intimidated with forex before just cause it seemed like something only the very rich and suited up people do. :sweat_smile: But with the school here, it made the complicated lessons more digestible for me (although I did have to reread it 3 times. :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

How long have you been part of the forums? :slight_smile:

Totally agree with you! Happy learning and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

This one only a month or so, but in general more like 25 years.

(Like at least a couple of others here, or previously here or intermittently here, for a long time I wasn’t allowed to post in forums or on websites while actually employed in the industry - that’s pretty standard).

1 Like

It’s an incredible resource. As a trained and experienced instructional designer, I will say that it’s obvious that the people behind the development of the program are well-informed, passionate about the subject matter, and generous with their knowledge. It’s world-class tutelage. There’s no way I’d have come as far as I have without the course, the forums and the periodic newsletters. I’ve gathered from the gent who kindly referred me to the course that it literally changed his life for the better. And when I get some more experience under me, I’m sure I’ll be able to say the same.

🙇🏽‍♂️

1 Like

You’re absolutely right.

The most interesting part is that they added humour to it. You can’t help but laugh when going through most of the lessons. :grin:

1 Like

Oh wow you were working for a forex broker or something? :open_mouth:

Oh that’s awesome! What industries have you worked at? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg that sounds fun AND stressful! I feel like everyone who works in the entertainment industry works long hours. But then again you’re an attorney so that’s already the nature of your profession.

Lawyer and trader! Now that’s a combo I don’t think I’ve seen here much. What’s the bulk of the work when someone’s a film/tv attorney?

No, I’ve never worked for a broker business. I was working for a small hedge fund. They almost all have that rule.

1 Like

This course is definitely helpful to make the foundation stronger but your learning isn’t accompanied by practicing, it won’t create any value.

Absolutely! Babypips School is indeed an excellent resource for beginners. Its comprehensive and well-organized content makes it easier for new traders to understand the intricacies of the forex market. Plus, the fact that it’s free is a huge bonus.

How do they enforce this?

1 Like

I think they probably don’t, and know they can’t, and they have it in the contract just as a deterrent really (like so many other things in employment contracts?!).

Absolutely loved it! Informative and funny at the same time while being engaging. Solid advice in that