Does anyone know a broker with interest-free accounts and neat & clean platform?

This might be an odd question. But I want to use a broker that has a neat, clean, modernistic platform as opposed to the MT4-looking platform which gives me the feeling that I am using Windows 98. And ALSO it must offer interest-free accounts and not crazy spreads/commissions. I have been doing my own research too and would like some recommendations. The requirements of what I trying to find is as follows:

• Neat, clean, modernistic platform (not like MT4).
  • Can be web platform.
  • Offer interest-free accounts.
  • No crazy spreads.
  • Preferably UK regulated. I don’t trust CySec regulation for some reason. But as long as it is legit, I’m okay with it.

My definition of ‘neat, clean, modernistic platform’ includes eToro, Trading212 and Oanda (that I know of). eToro doesn’t charge swap but they have crazy spreads and a bad reputation of ripping off people.
Some screenshots of Trading212 platform: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot I love this broker but they don’t have interest-free accounts.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

1 Like

Trading 212 is a well known scam I would advice traders to avoid trading with them.

My pick is Hotforex and Tickmill, though they use only MT4 platform. First is regulated by CYSEC second is by FCA.

Why do you think Trading212 is a scam? My research didn’t indicate they are a scam.

Never heard of Tickmill before but it looks decent. They have MT4 which I don’t like but I think I might have to learn to like MT4. They have nice spreads with the commissions. Hotforex has nice spreads too but more commission than Tickmill. However, Tickmill isn’t letting me create an account that is regulated by UK regulatory (my country isn’t in the list) so I have to create an account that is regulated by Seychelles regulatory. Does that put me at a disadvantage of any sort?

Hi @jas0992,

FOREX.com meets all the requirements you listed. Since we’re regulated in the UK, your funds with us are protected for up to £50,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Here’s more info on our web trading platform: https://on.forex.com/web

Thanks for your reply. But I believe Forex.com does not have interest-free accounts. I don’t see any such option on your website.

While it’s not listed on our website, we do offer this option. When completing the application process, simply mention your interest in this account type to our 24-hour live support staff who will be happy to help you.

Trading212 scam!!! : StockMarket Read how they scammed people with Bitcoin cash. I wonder how FCA hasn’t punished them yet.

Thank you! I’ll look into it. Looks pretty decent, though. I’ll be honest - everything looks great except the spreads. The spreads are a bit higher than what I’m currently getting at Tickmill.com.

1 Like

We appreciate your feedback, @jas0992, and you’re right. While FOREX.com aims to provide traders with competitive spreads, we understand there are cheaper options.

We believe when you consider all the factors you listed, our services present an excellent value, particularly since you highlighted a modern trading platform as your first priority.

Whatever you decide, we thank you for considering us. If you ever have questions about us, please feel free to post them in FOREX.com’s main discussion thread here on BabyPips.