Don’t trade with JustForex!

Since 2020, I’ve been trading with JustForex.

All of my trading activities were routine until one day I received an email from JustForex informing me that I had engaged in “cheating” behavior and then my account had been suspended.

I sent an email to reclaim my money JustForex kept. However, the answer I got was that they forced me to verify a lot of issues. And it’s also absurd that they forced me to collect the entire transaction history in a year.

However, I also completed all of the JustForex’s verification requirements, but received no response from them.
They still kept more than 60k $ from me.
I am really sad and worried about this money because it is not small for me.
Please help me!

My 3rd reply…

Unregulated offshore broker. Why would you put money in this broker?!?

Call the police or your own regulatory body to see if they can help. Good luck.

So many horror stories coming out against JustForex.
Such a joke.
I’m sorry bud - get on Forex Peace Army, they may have some support resources to help you.

@tradeforex077 @Rasper
Thanks so much. I will

There are so many options with brokers these days and you can choose to trade with any broker, so don’t worry about it so much. Just look for a reputable platform and see what services they are offering and how they are different from the ones you have used in the past. It is better to go with a broker that offers tight spreads with lower commissions. And you must always remember to trade with regulated brokers so that you can have a sense of security with your funds.

1 Like

Few threads popping up about them. A real shame for those caught out.

1 Like

Thks for information you provided :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: