Doubts about graphic times in harmony,

Hello, I have a big doubt, my trade system indicates entries in h1 or h4, the author says that h4 has greater security, so I will only enter these two graphical times,
I would like to know about harmony, before entering I must look at which graphical time to check if they are in harmony, for example, should i look at the diary to look for an opportunity in h1, or should i look at the diary and get into h4, or should i look at h4 and check if it is in symmetry with h1 … i have this I doubt which one I have to look at and align at the time of entry…

diary entry h1?
diary entry h4?
h4 entry h1?
whats the best harmony?

thanks

I wonder if you are maybe on what we call a blind alley - a cul de sac?

Focusing on smaller time-frames to find entry prices and patterns to my mind is poor practice. It represents over-concentration on urgent entry and neglects the wider perspective, including importantly the exit points from your TA.

Trade in the best time-frame for your strategy, which seems to be H4. Do not drop lower because you can’t find an entry signal on your primary H4 chart. Wait for a good set-up on H4 and then check it is in agreement with the price action on D1, then take the trade.

Note: I’m pretty sure most traders will not agree with me on this.

ok friend thanks for your opinion, i’m really thinking about operating only on h4 because the system recommendation is exactly that … i will do this when an opportunity arises on h4, i’ll just look at the diary to see if it is the same trend and i will execute thanks