Dream journey to million - from Scalping

You are right, logic is not here.
do you check day TF, pin bar formed at swing bottom,
show long signal at day support line.

look for long chance at h4/h1, between two yellow arrow,
all is enter chance, especially up the MA line.

this strategy come from Nikita’s PA strategy.
if you want to learn more, please learn Nikita’s thread.

one more thing, this order setup by my robot ea.

this month total profit is 500$

using strategy:
scalping sl 5-10 pips
swing sl 30-50 pips
position sl 200-400 pips
trend following sl 10-20 pips

position size:
most is 0.1 lot
few is 0.01,0.05,0.2,0.3,1

plan for next month:
same strategy based on Nikita’s pa
double the position size,
most pos size will be 0.2

kick off project of robot ea stage 2.
pattern match will be the the key for robot.

EA short gbpusd, catch really big run, +150 pips.
Very clear pin bar formed at h4 resistent.

I really don’t want to sound bad, but what you are saying does not make any sense. Scalping by it self is a one way of trading and not a strategy.
EA is also type of trading (automated trading) where you need to have a trading strategy which you can implement in some trading software.
So, what ever Nikita or who ever teach you, it just doesn’t make sense.

I don’t understand which thing is not making sense.
My robot runs the same strategy with my manual trade,
both based on Nikita’s PA strategy, if you want to know the detail strategy,
you can find any detail information at “pure price action for dummies” from Nikita.
I just apply Nikita’s pa into scalping,swing,position,trend following and robot ea.

Long usoil at day support area, +280 pips,
Scale in usoil, long again, using @sharebazar advice,
I only apply scale into position strategy.
Second order +180 pips now, still running.

Nzdjpy long +200 pips.
Many patterns figure out this bull chance.
I can point out three ways.
Now more easy to understand the chart.

Hi sheldon,

Very nice progress, your trades getting better. Very good trades.

Hi sharebazar,
Thanks, I am still learning.
Trading based on position is profit stable, but profit slow.
I am here to pursue big goal, so I will face the challenge to profit fast.
Scalping is profit fast, but most difficult, as too many fake signals, should be really careful to identify the real chances.

I don’t think that’s a good idea, man. Scalping is very stressful and mentally taxing.

I don’t know about you but I won’t trade my sanity for money. I just hope you don’t wipe out your money before you discover the cons of scalping on the battlefield.

I don’t want to sound arrogant but I’m just worried for you. So many trader dreams and capital have been crushed by scalping.

Eventually, you might discover that higher time frames and swing trading are better for you.

And if that time comes, you may want to read this: Swing Trading Tips

I figured this is a simple, easy to understand, and direct to the point article that anyone can absorb. Hope this helps when the right time comes.

Wish you the best.

Thanks for your advice.
Do you have any solution to profit fast?
Such as 1000$ to 1million$.
If this business only profit 5-10% per year,
Why not buy fund, or let proficient company to do.

I believe we are here to pursue miracle with small capital, like 1000$ to 1 million $, even loss, who care,
Just loss 1000$ or more.

To profit fast, I have three solutions, and all are executed now.
1, position profit, then scale in position, profit more.
2, scalping profit stable with small pos size, then increase pos size, keep stable profit, profit fast.
3, EA profit, then increase pos size

If you have better solution, please share.

finally conquer the most difficult part, reveal the secret of scalping to profit fast and consistent.
I will test it, let’s see the result.

Eurusd long +75pips, really clear signal.

Good job, eurusd also audusd move strong uptrending market I see, maybe many trader that take good profit from today movement and go green pips all trader, I like with simple analysis using naked chart pattern now because easy to understand

I have seen some range-bound moves in the AUDUSD and whatever are the trends in the pairs will only be clear as the time passes by :slight_smile:

Finally finish pipschool course.
Consistent learning and practice lead me to next level.
Now less scalping and more position and trend following trades.
Share my two trades:
Audusd long +200pips.
Audusd long again, BE now,still running.

Happy to hear it, Sheldon: that [I]has[/I] to be a move in the right direction, for you, I think. :cool:

Hi lexy,
Thanks. I look at your many threads on forum.
The surprise thing is that my weekend plan is about you. I want to backtest your shared half-scalping strategy by EA.
Do you mind I write your shared strategy on forum into EA codes, then backtest it?
I hope your halp-scalping could improve my scalping skill.
I still like half-scalping.

I have never actually tried to describe the way I trade, here, in any detail at all. (Not because I want to be “cagey” about it, but because I’m what most people would describe as a “discretionary, price-action trader” and it wouldn’t be possible without effectively writing a whole book. But broadly, I trade “Ross Hooks” and a small collection of very reliable, closely related bar patterns).

The three different little indicator-based systems I’ve previously described here aren’t what I do, myself, at all - they were just part of my learning process, from years ago, and were offered in response to specific questions here about indicator-based systems. They’re certainly not “semi-scalping”. They were designed (and offered here) as a way of gaining experience in patience and discipline.

Sorry - probably not the answer you expected! :8:

Thanks your patient comment.
I will backtest your below strategy.
We will see the backtest result.

Chart set-up:
M10 forex bar charts during their main trading hours (e.g. EUR/USD and/or GBP/USD when either Europe or New York is in its normal business hours, but avoiding the opening of sessions by half an hour and their closing by an hour; choose only pairs with low spreads, such as GBP/USD and EUR/USD during their appropriate sessions)
Simple moving averages: 6 and 18 periods
RSI: 10 periods with a horizontal line drawn at 50 (if your charting software requires two levels to be specified, just put “50” for both of them)
Full stochastic: settings 5-2-2 with horizontal lines drawn at 62 and 38

Entries:
Enter long at the start of the next M10 bar after an M10 bar has closed with the fast moving average having crossed up above the slow moving average while both moving averages are rising (i.e. “no dead crosses”), and the RSI is above 50 and rising, and both lines of the stochastic are above 62.
Enter short at the start of the next M10 bar after an M10 bar has closed with the fast moving average having crossed down below the slow moving average while both moving averages are declining (i.e. “no dead crosses”), and the RSI is below 50 and falling, and both lines of the stochastic are below 38.

Management:
Stop-loss fixed at 9 pips
Take profit fixed at 15 pips