Dream journey to million - from Scalping

Nikita’s PA is pure price action. Her strategy focus on current momentum bias based on high probability oscillation range. She likes week/day bias, and enter at H1 bias.

Thanks for your info! But, I have never heard about her name
or course!

I am back now, long time no see my old friends in babypips.

In my first post thread, I write my strategy is that:
“As a small capital, scalping is my primary strategy,
EA is my long term strategy.”

I want to say that both of Scalping and EA are still my important strategy, and they are quite profitable now.

Through almost 5 years trading, seem the journey like that, lose, lose, win, win, big lost(margin call, lost $40000), win, consistent win. if everything goes well, all lost money will be back in next 2 months, nearly at 2019-9-1.

the big lost can be avoided, but it indeed happens as a human weakness, this delay the profitable journey 8 months nearly.

I wish you all the best on your trading journey:smiley:

The first week of July is good, and everything is running in codes world from last month.
Before, I need summary statistic in Excel by manually, now all is by coding, I just need check the Image generated by program, which include all my 6 accounts, profit per hour.

thanks, will see the final result the following two months.

i’d love to learn like you but i’m confusing at the school i really need a mentor to put me through cool

All necessary FX trading knowledge can be learned from babypips school.
But the other knowledge still need more, such as coding to EA, coding to statistic to dig into the strategy deeply. I have 6 FXCM accounts and running at 6 computers, last months I finish to implement to generate a picture with profit trend per accounts and per hour, all in one chart, then easy to find out which account will output more profit in same market environment with different strategies, then other accounts will be aligned to the best strategy in current market environment. Strategy is dynamic updated based on different market condition, and market environment will also reflect the profit in 6 accounts.

The first lesson is that start FX trading with small capital until consistent profit and you really know why you get the consistent profit.

1 Like

okay thank you @Sheldon_zhang very much i’d love to talk to you more better and know how much i’ll be starting with we could probably talk on the mail. thanks so much.

Welcome to ask me question, I will answer your question as possible as I can.
But if you want to quickly to grow up to consistent profit, I have an offer for you, not free and same for everyone others.
--------------------------fastest learning method for newcomer------------------------
below is my offer:

1. you create a "Joint Account on MT4 " in FXCM, You and me own this account together, you deposit 10000dollar into this account, and I deposit 100dollar.
  2. I will trade FX with this account, and you can check the trading, ask and learn from me, I will share my experience.
  3. Based on the initial deposit, totally 10100 dollar, after trading with profit, I will own the first 5000dollar profit as an mentor return, I will withdraw this profit 5000dollar.
  4. after withdraw the first profit 5000dollar, from then on, profit will divide half to half, you get 50% profit and me 50% too.
  5. you can end this relation and close account anytime

This week keep the speed to accumulate the profit, seem very close to this month’s target: $6000

nearly end of July, meet and above the target per month: $6000, as reason of day job, more time into trading, still the same style for me, Scalping by manually + EA.

below is my Scalping trading in fx1:

August is not waveless month, loss 2700$ and earn back, but not meet the target per month:$6000, we will see what’s happen in the following month.

Yeah baby!!

Scalp a way!

KC

Finally graduate from Babypips school with Break even profit for 5 years Learning and Trading!

Today is a deserved celebration day, all the lose money come back and break even for 5 years.

A milestone for Dream journey is break even for 5 years. We will see what will happen for next 5 years, I see a sunshine to the Million Gold.:yum:

Congratulations and keep it up!

Summary for 2019, and Expect for 2020

2019 Profit cover all the loss for the last 4 years, and finally earning a little money.
2020 Expect to lock down Avg. 6000$ and up to 10000$ per month.

1 Like