Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Like I said, its different for each trade. Sometimes it can be TP3 at +50 or more or less. They don’t used fixed SL and TP. And risk/reward is all relative to how you’re trading. A few bad trades won’t hurt if you have had a 30 consecutive win rate. It may cancel some trades if your target was small but overall you will be profitable.

This thread is an advertisment for a paid subscription trade signal service. The statements given in this thread are not supported by any evidence. Richardhill, garmin, tunuck, dukenukem and fxmt4 are most likely affiliated with these systems.

Do not rely on this thread or their statements.

1. You are incorrect imo. 2. You are stating an opinion as a fact. 3. Proof?

I am in no way affiliated to Dux, I stopped my sub because I am not happy with the way that they trade.

1. And you are not truthfull imo.
  2. Any suggestions how to rephrase it, while still containing the message that I want to share?
  3. It is very normal on this forum that enthousiastic claims about profits or succesful trading systems are supported by some evidence. As a quite commonly used phrase was, some time ago: Myfxbook, or it doesn’t exist! In the spirit of this forum I am asking you guys to show some proof to support your claims on the effective working of this signal service.

God!! You seriously need to be banned from this forum. All you have been posting is REPETITIVE false accusations against people who are not what you think. Your troll opinions don’t count. Stop spamming this forum! It’s making you look like a fool. Dux Forex wins another trade. The joke is on you. Leave everyone alone and spam another forum.

I see. Sorry, ss30. I’ll take your name out.

Excellent! Please, share us the trade! Not just how many pips you have won, but the actual record. I am curious when you got in, what the SL was and where you got out. We can’ t proof it is generated by the signal service, but it is a first step.

By the way, it is always good to advice against trading signal services (even repetitive), especially on a forum with new traders. Those services won’t teach you how to trade.

Am curious about that win! I am sure you won’t mind to proof me wrong.

Why don’t you prove me wrong??? I have challenged you numerous times to prove that what I am saying is wrong. I am sure that everyone else is as annoyed with you as I am. You refuse to do so because you know you’re wrong. You can try to bump the threads as much as you want, the truth still stands. DUX is a great service. When people click the thread, it goes to the first page where all the comments are positive. And you can’t do nothing about that! So feel free to keep bumping the thread with your stupidity all you want, it makes you look like a fool and it’s good for dux.

Too bad… Again no proof… :confused:

Just like the markets, those marketing their wares leave footprints in the sand. Is it any coincidence that an email arrived in my spam box the day before this thread started. Go back to post #75 where I highlighted this fact.Is it any coincidence that the likes of dukenkum richardhill jakeroberts tunucks only contribute to these threads. Is it any coincidence that these threads all promote products from elementforex.com. No its not. its all part of the marketing plan and marketers are the slim off my gum boots from the cow paddock.

So lets save everyone $5. Read up on breakouts from the babypips school. Load your chart with donchian indicator - theres a good thread here on babypips use the search button and trade.

Ive followed this thread for ages and seriously considered subscribing, but I have to say I would feel more comfortable if instead of just saying how many pips you guys made, you did as Maryo does and posted a chart when you enter a trade so no one can dispute the system.
Just a thought

So you can copy the trade and not pay a penny to Dux.

I am not promoting Dux in anyway as I dont like the signals, but for $5 a month try them.

Its dumb to copy a trade after the fact. We all know that. So there is no reason why these trades can’t be published post entry. But if they did we would quickly realise they are nreakout trades. Why pay for a signal service for breakouts

Don’t be ridiculous. By the time someone has entered a trade, copied it from the screen, then pasted it here, the trade has already moved, plus I won’t be sitting at my pc all day waiting for someone to do this so I can save $5.
Maryos posts aren’t instantaneous but they show he knows what he’s talking about, and no, I dont copy his trades either.