Easy Money Management Rule To Follow

Money management can build a trader into a successful. Money management is followed by trading discipline. If you focus on money management in every trade, you will never be a loser. You have to take a 2% risk in each trade. And always notice the 1: 2 risk-reward.

Agreed! Good money management is very important to take a trader closer to success.

managing money is a great skill but to be experienced about this approach is not a minor issue , you have to make sure regular practice including learning.

Always stick to your risk to reward ratio, be it 1:3 or 1:2.

Only trade with capital that you can afford to lose. Many new traders ignore this and think that loss is something that happens to others.

Statistically, it sounds very sensible, and in keeping with the humans’ natural desire to measure everything in periods, be it days, weeks or months or years. Which, of course, is also useful for comparative purposes. It probably has some benefit from a psychological aspect, too.

Very informative post. It will help all the new traders. Thank you for the post.

If money management is not used properly, there is a possibility of loss. If a trader does not follow money management, he will never be able to make a profit no matter how good the strategy is. Money Management can cover the loss of 4 trades. So you should always try to follow money management.

Instead of keeping a ratio of wins to losses, I rather prefer to specify the percentage of my loss to my total equity for the day. it also helps me to monitor my overall account and not just for one single day.