ECN or STP or MarketMaker? Which one to choose?

Are there any true ECN that offer DMA with low deposits? What brokerage services you use?

for a moment I use tickmill as primary brokerage service. and I still using several other companies, including MM type one :). ECN account are good for quick entry trading method, but better be carefull with their slipage, any brokers has their own rule upon it, some even put a harsh one. last time I check there’s some IB agency who offer 100$ minimum deposit at tickmill ECN, as for me I opened directly with official website, at 300 minimum for ecn.

you can use either ECN or STP, market makers will have a conflict when we make profit.

Its depend of your needs,
If you are High frequency traders or spreads are matter for you , opening an ECN account will be suitable for you,however ECN broker charged commision, because they are offer raw spreads, and this is vary from $4/1 lot like tickmill, till no limit ( i’ve saw broker who charged $50 per lot to its clients, )
or you can choos STP who offer low spreads,
market maker is good if you dont want pay swaps for overnight position, as long as you find a good one of course

Well to me i will need both the Types of Trading accounts.

Yes i am using the STP as well as the ECN trading accounts because they have helped me earn a good income thru my trading :slight_smile:

I would go with you,I use a ECN/STP broker and their executions are quite fast,have no issues with my profits what so ever and so far their services are transparent,I recommend new traders with little experience go in for ECN/STP brokers with caution,practice and know your way out

Yes, the fact is that if we are using an ECN Forex Broker then we will be able to do transparent deals in the markets and our profits will also start to grow with us :slight_smile:

I am sorry to correct you guys, but this is actually incorrect. An STP dealer that forwards your order through an ECN does NOT tell you who you are trading with. There is actually NO transparency. In fact, one of the reasons many traders seek an STP dealer is to conceal their stop orders from those they are trading with/against. And much of the time the STP dealer is forwarding your order straight through to a market maker without telling you.

If knowing about those that are taking the other side of your trade is important to your strategy you need to find a new one. There is no such transparency in financial markets.

-Adrian

Straight through process is still better for me and I will prefer STP accounts as there are variety of STP accounts available with Mayzus and it is convenient for all types of traders to choose as per their needs.

It will need huge amount of dollars if you’re trading with ECN Broker so it’s not easy to become trader in ECN Broker if you don’t have preparation. And also, trading with ECN Broker which is trading in the real market usually will use dynamic spreads so you need to make preparation in your strategy about it. As I know, traders who trade in here usually didn’t make too high target to reach.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yeah , but i better with Tickmill STP account , because i dont like the idea pay spreads and commisions in same time. even if i got raw spreads conditions