Edgar International

When Edgar can clear the 487 pending payment files? can Mr Mutalib Rahman gives us the estimated waiting time? i’ve been waiting for almost 2 months already.

Guys,

This will be my last message.

Apparently, some of you here really don’t like solutions and enjoy problems.

When no one from the company respond they said we irresponsible, but when we respond they mocking us. Even post with fake director identity.

This forum is only good for bashing, slandering and what not!

For those questioning and asking for licenses - I do hope they really spend time to read what is written in our Legion Trade Limited website “ABOUT US”. If you could not understand it – I couldn’t do anything.

Since when does edgar claim to be investment brokerage company? Read my post previously and try to understand it.

Lastly, you need help – go to “contact us” and send your issue and problem in appropriate email address.

God bless everyone

Mutalib Rahman

Registration Number
IBC No. 056340 – Belize City, Belize
1907546 – Auckland, New Zealand
LL 07588 – Labuan, Malaysia

If only the group ceo knows the difference between license and registration number.

In Malaysia you will be given a registration number by paying a couple of hundred ringgit when you set up a company.

So Edgar/Legion is not an investment company but an “[B]online trading platform provider[/B]” hence they do not need to be licensed by NZ Sec? Why would an online trading platform provider ask clients to bank in to their associate companies’ bank accounts? As far as I know, you have to be licensed to be able to take deposits from customers.

By the way, it is Edgar which is taking the customers money. Why is the third party (outsourced company) CEO making statements? Please don’t complicate things. Just give a precise answer… WHEN will the payments be made?

Apparently some people were born ignorantly stupid. (in malay bodoh sombong)

Legion Trade Limited (Belize) is registered as global brokerage company in Belize. We do not require secondary licenses to operate. Base on our jurisdiction registration we can operate globally.

Legion Trade Limited (NZ) is wholly owned company of Legion Trade Limited (Belize) is registered as Global Online System Support Service Provider

Legion Trade Limited (Labuan) which is wholly owned company of Legion Trade Limited (NZ) is registered as Global Online Trading Platform and System Solutions

EDGAR in the first place never act as investment company. We do online software company.

if you understand wrongly then is your own problem.

How company collect their payment is their prerogative. How the company treat their client is their discretion! which we been doing our best.

So those who is committed to talk nonsense about our group please enjoy yourself now. As I promise to give you free hand and no more respond from me. Probably you need it to satisfy/wank yourself.

We observe the company requirement and authorization to conduct business to the letter.

Beside that, Company offering spot currency and spot commodity trading do not require to obtain additional license from SEC or any authority in NZ as said earlier in this post by Hayden Best, Lawyer, Securities Commission, Direct Dial: 04 495 1681

[I]"[I]In New Zealand foreign exchange dealers are not required to be authorised unless the contracts they are offering are futures contracts. If the dealer is offering futures contracts it is required to be authorised by the Commission. “Futures contracts” is defined broadly under the Securities Markets Act 1988, and includes a variety of derivatives contracts which would not be considered futures contracts in other jurisdictions. Generally foreign exchange contracts which are cash settled and traded on a margined or leveraged basis are futures contracts, though this depends on the terms of the particular contract.
[/I]

Some people mention of LatitudeFX which for reason known to them change their name to Velocity Trade Limited – which office just in front of our company in DLA Philip Fox …. Got their FSP on NOV 2010 as Velocity Trade Limited and authorize to Broking services, Operating a money or value transfer service, Changing foreign currency, Entering into or trading on an exchange, in an over-the-counter market or otherwise service.

they just the first few early companies to register and good for them. Good for them and congratulate. we have been doing our restructuring progress since Sept and soon a better structure operation will be announce.

sorry competitor … it will be our surprise for you.

THE LAW IS :

What is the FSPR?

The Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008 (‘the Act’) was passed into law on 29 September 2008.
The Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) opened to accept applications on 16 August 2010. Registration for most financial service providers (FSPs) became compulsory on 1 December 2010, after which date most FSPs must be registered to legally provide their services.

Financial advisers have until 31 March 2011 to be registered and apply for authorisation. All authorised financial advisers (AFAs) must be authorised by 30 June 2011.

All our companies and associate companies have until 30 June 2011 to obtain the license. So we are doing it!

Stop making assumption until you already learn the law.

Regards,

Mutalib Rahman

With this latest addition of Mutalib this circus thread now has a complete setup of clown freaks.

After this thread explodes and dies it should be preserved for posterity.

I have never in my life seen a thread like this, I truly don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

It is obviously true that one is born every minute and apparently several of them have invested in this… Edgar whatever… scam.

Oh, by the way. Is anyone wondering still if they’re a scam or not? Let me give you the answer: Yes, they’re a scam.

If you still think that they’re not a scam, then you’re most likely better off in a mental institution.

Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes but I’ve been watching this unfold for too long and it’s about time that you all understand that you’re being played.

the more he talks/posts, the more show that he is stupid. The situation will be different if the answer is posted in Edgar web-site or in a seminar. He just like a turtle hide inside his stupid shell.

In a very rude way, don talk so much, Just give a precise answer… WHEN will the payments be made?

Thanks to Mutalib 3 replies so far in this thread.

I think all clients and investors in this thread were found no doubt Edgar is a scam and has been planned to be scam from very beginning.

1. Mutalib was threw a lot information about how Legion, Edgar and Global… have linked together in three location Sabah, Belize and of course New Zealand. What does this mean to you? They are trying their best to avoid compliance in local government rules and code of conduct. As we know all financial institution whatever they are adviser, broker, trader, consultant and so forth, are plan to running business in certain location and serve their client, and they have to compliance the financial law to protect investor’s right. However, Edgar was tried their best to avoid it, what is the point? We can imagine such Giant investment company was established their business and opened branches in different location just for 2 purposes: tax-avoid and customer satisfaction. However Edgar like Mutalib said, company was setup in NZ due to they don’t need license to run their business. Oh, come on, then how about customer satisfaction and protection? I don’t care how Edgar tried to pursue tax-avoid, but how about their client who trust them and invest their money into it?

2. Mutalib was claimed that Edgar was not a financial investment company from the very beginning. It is clearly to announce to their client that, [B][U]"Yes, we, Edgar purposely has been cheated you for so long? What can you do to me? You’re not throwing money to Edgar directly, you were threw your money to all those ABC companies that are not associated with Edgar. What can you do to me?[/U][/B] Thanks for Mutalib clarify, at least this is clear to investors and clients that Edgar may not responsible to your withdrawal and further more Edgar’s just a software and online trading platform. For all clients and investors, do you smell that you are stupid enough to throw your money to a so called “software & online trading platform” according to Mutalib statement?

3. After Mutalib first statement, there were couple commentors have requested a timeline to receive their withdrawal and their hard earn money, because some of them were wait more than 2 months. Can you guy find any information or answer from Mutalib to confirm a standard waiting timeline or a date that all withdrawal going to clear? No. Mutalib as a CEO have no answer as well. However, Mutalib reply nothing about status of withdrawal and ignore this at all. For those client and investors, do you still have any expectation from Mutalib? They just doing same thing, wait and hope. And client just need to doing same thing, expect whether you are be choose or lucky enough.

I just need to give a final quote on this post. Mutalib please remember, don’t waste your time to blame other people who’ve provided different thought and advise are stupid. This thread full of investors and clients (mostly more than 80%) to observe how honor your reply on this thread in a point of view of company who have all deposit from client’s hard earn money. Just focus on the status of withdrawal processing. Mutalib, you just need to provide a timeline or a date to handle withdrawal to all investors and clients in this thread and in public. Without such information, please do not say “God bless you”. It’s irritating that you have honor but nothing being solve so far. Thanks.

bestwishes: well said

Mr Mutalib Rahman, So many talk negatively about you. One way to show them you are true and are a man of Honor, lets us ( Very Sad n Miserable Edgar’s Investors ) have a happy CNY? :rolleyes:

You might not be celebrating CNY but just to let you know the date. The First Day is on 3rd Feb. I believe you understand what we trying to put forward to you.

Ha Ha Ha, let’s our children have a very happy Chinese New Year also by receiving a big Ang Bao from theie parents

Dear All Follow Clients and investors,

As we all know, we finally have some one from Edgar or Legion to issue a general statement in this thread. Whatever Mutalib is a fake CEO or a real CEO, I am very sure that Edgar or Legion may have some one keep continuously observing this thread for long time. (Solai and AllenLeow may be the one, :D)

Why don’t we do something more creative instead of begging and complaining in this thread.

Dear all fellow clients and investors, please post your 5 digit withdrwal reference number and the request date and time on this thread in this couple days. If you don’t want yourself be expose and identify by Edgar in this thread. Then, please just create a new login ID, and just provide your 5 digit withdrawal reference number and request time and date. Please do not comment any further on your new post, just make it simple. As we know the people from Edgar and Legion are a little Psycho and Emotion. After you do this, and you may find helpful to yourself and may be you can enjoy your CNY. Or, at least you can prove something by your own judgement after CNY. As I know so far, SgInvestor did that before and receive his or her money.

Dear Mutalib,

As you can see, I am trying to helping your clients and investors. It is about 3 weeks to go for CNY, I think you have plenty of time to handle the withdrawal which will post next couple days in this thread. And this is the best opportunity for you to prove yourself honorable and respectable, and of course to Edgar and Legion as well. I am very sure that you don’t want be label and judge in other way, right? In general, does a “competitor” like me doing such a nice thing for your own good? Think about it, you need to prove yourself before CNY after you receive small quantity of withdrawal reference number in this thread next couple days. You are free worry about the noise that have been made by your clients and investors here, after you clean your butt. (You own problem, not client’s and investor’s problem.

Mr Mutalib,
Put yourself in clients or investors’ shoes. You ll then understand how we feel. We need withdrawal but the control is not in our own hand…

Hope to see a little lights at the end of the tunnel…

oops… for me, i invest with extra money… so, cny i dont think i will withdraw,… lolx… this thread its totally useless… well, if u all think that edgar and legion is a scam company, then which one is the good company??? can u introduce them???

Wow…Hmm… the way I look at it, Mr Mutalib seems to be really professional in his statement. but then, still, MasterAsia’s comment even make sense. I also doesn’t see this forum as pointless as these is the place where we can share an open mind so we can judge our self if we made the right investment or not. clearly I see Mr.Mutalib doesn’t seems to understand the “regulated” status. pointless to say much… how can we report this matter to the authority??? any ideas??? let the authority deal with this matter even better… what you guys think??? afterall talking here without action is pointless… let us do the report… anyone can assist me on where can I report??? because, my cousin still… didnt get his withdrawal and this is not good.

Hi guys thanks for answering my previous question.

For now I cant seem to login “Authentication Failed” is there something wrong with the iTrade system? I’ve just updated the version.

TIA!

yes can’t log in even updated, but have traded yesterday noontime @ 15pips

how u noe there was a trade if you cannot log in? till this morning also not able to log in

I am just going to point out something from your long forum… Mr Mutalib CEO of Legion and the Master of Universe

I really like it when you shoot youself Mr Mutalib … [B]Generally foreign exchange contracts which are cash settled and traded on a margined or leveraged basis are futures contracts, though this depends on the terms of the particular contract. [/B] ( Is this on the the NZ law and Mention by Mr Hayden ?_

Ok let me break it down for you Mr Mutalib

NO.1

From my understanding… Mr Andy trades in 10,000 and 100,000 contract size USD. I think all the agents know that. You can go into either 10,000 or 100,0000 contract. With a minimum of only 300 USD investment. Using 1000 USD to buy 100,000 USD contract is called leveraging.

Correct me if i am … is this not a leveraged contract ??

Spot currency trading no matter what you like to call it usually is OTC ( Over the counter ) or like our money changer. You ask the rate and you exchange money at the SPOT… hence the term Spot rate. Meaning here and now.

When you deal in 10,000 or 100,000 contract base base on a leveraged principle like what we are doing… then its in definition a futures contract. Subjected to margin call.

I think in all likelihood this will fall into NZ terms of Futures trading, which is why LattitudeFX had to register to get their licence. Regardless if you want to call yourself a spot trader, its how you operate that determines it.

Second point

AND I am sorry Mr Mutalib maybe you are the (in malay bodoh sombong). What you mean base on YOUR jurisdiction you do not need secondary license. Are you the Prime Minister of Belize or the UN ? You own NZ ?
If you operate in a country where Legion is registered. You are subjected to the statutory requirement of the country.

Can i ask Mr Presidente of Belize what is your trading licence in Belize…
The IBC No. you have is a company registration. It stands for International Businesss company number. THAT is NOT a trading LICENSE no. So can u provide me your LICENSE NO in BELIZE.

ifsc.gov.bz/downloads/standard_conditions.pdf

Anyway… until Edgar can start paying investors, nobody is going to believe you. The payment icon i heard is taken out AND NOT going to be put back… SO NOW… withdrawal is only done through Agent

Hope you get this sorted out

have checked afternoon time log in still ok, evening time not anymore. let see on tuesday, they were on holiday 14eve till 17.

i able to log in already but no trade