ElectroFX Pure Price Action Trading

3 wins 5 BEs this week.

67 pips

That was on Tuesday

Then these two today

Finally: A nice way to close out Friday…

3 Wins| Rob’s FX Page

Two Counter Trenders this week on the EU for a total of 30 pips

2 CT Wins| Rob’s FX Page

Entered this trade Thursday and stayed in through Friday

Very nice way to finish the week robsfx.

To robsfx and efxpa,

I have read this thread from start to finish, and I like the concept, especially that I love price action. I love the videos as well, because they look very realistic. Entry is explained live, and that is believable. However, I don’t understand the premises why the trades are even considered. I don’t know what conditions must be met first before we take a pending order.

“Double tap” is not explained fully. I think all trades are breakout in nature. Am I wrong?

Thanks for your response.

All the best,

Shergs

Hi Shergs,

I think it is a valid question. how can you trust a system that you are not able to understand or know it’s terminology??

The information is the ElectroFX website…for free

All terminology is explained both with video’s and articles.

Enjoy and feel free to ask more.

Cheers

Generaal Goudvis

Nice response General G.

I haven’t been posting lately. Need to update a few times a week.

Shergs: Here is a look at the entry triggers.

Wave patterns are somewhat easier to read than candles and the renko charts take sideways action out of the equation.

These are all short entry triggers. The second pattern is considered a double tap. Reverse the triggers and you have long entries.

In a nut shell.

I look for evidence on the Daily chart, count waves of movement on the H1 to H6 level chart. Wait for price to return to a H1-H6 supt/resistance area, check to make sure news has cleared, and then look for a valid entry trigger on my entry chart M15 to M30 time frame. Then I set my lines and wait for things to happen.

Here is my trade progression I use to determine a valid entry

FX Trade Progression.pdf (95.2 KB)

Here are the rules I follow when trading.

FX Rules.pdf (88.8 KB)

Trade Progression| Rob’s FX Page

May Trading Video:

May Trades | Rob’s FX Page

Enjoy!

It’s a shame I did not visit the site before commenting on this. Anyway, I already understood everything when I visited the site. I think this is the best resource about price action and swing trading. Your videos are of particular note. I can never see any tutorial that is done live and with accuracy like that.

I think I have found the best strategy, but I must work on the psychology part still.

Thanks.

Haven’t had time to following things lately until today. It was a good day

and another

and another

and another

one last time

ok beer time

over 200 pips today…:wink:

Friday Morning Trade

Great job, spending money for the week-nd.

Thanks Tony!

My 3 Friday GU Scalps

Trader’s Paradise| Rob’s FX Page

Enjoy

Thanks for taking the time to put this together :slight_smile: