Emmanuel Michael is my name

Hi guys my name is Emmanuel Michael and I’m from Nigeria. Forex Trading is a great source of income and when I heard about it from my friend I was curious. He showed me some videos which I watched and then started trading almost instantaneously but I lost everything because I was greedy. So I want to learn lots of techniques and tricks I will need before I can properly start Forex. I aim to have financial freedom and Forex is one the ways I can achieve that.

Hi and welcome Emmanuel! Sorry to hear about your losses and I admire you for not giving up! I hope it is going well so far. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for your warm welcome, I deeply appreciate. I’m thinking of demo trading to practice the things I’m learning from babypips. It’s truly inspiring and you guys are cool

It’s good that you are already preparing for your forex trading career. Keep learning to be able to make money in the market.

1 Like

Hey Emmanuel, welcome! Well it seems your friend didn’t guide you to learn the basics of the trade before investing money. But anyways it’s never too late. How about to begin by clicking on the education button and spending quality time in learning about the industry. Since the market is fluctuating, it’s better you practice trading on the demo account first. It’s a long way to go my friend but the right approach can make the difference.

1 Like