Engineer new to forex- I'm excited to be here

Hi all.

I’m Mark, a Chemical engineer by profession. Although I’m in a relatively lucrative industry, the goal is to have multiple streams of income.

This is not the first time I’ve heard of Forex but I’ve always been skeptical of it. For 2020, however, I have decided to venture into something new and I’ve been looking into trading for quite a while. I just never found the time to actually study it and consider doing it in the long run.

All your tips will highly be appreciated.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi mark,

Start your education here. study it patiently, take your time, then open a demo and learn how the platform works and how to physically trade for free. Continue that until you have a good understanding and have a consistent way of trading profitably. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply traderforex077. The thread looks like it may contain valuable information and I’ll definitely look into it as soon as I finish my course in the babypips. Thanks again.

Same advice I always give; use a demo account for as along as possible. Learn consistency and always start a live account with a small amount and trade in micro lots. No rush, just focus.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice Ambrus. I plan to create a demo account soon. Do you have any broker recommendations for this?

Try Forexchief broker. That is the broker I use at the moment with ease.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll also look into them.

1 Like

Helloooo @eMarko! :smiley: Welcome to BP. :blush: Chemical engineering (or any engineering course :sweat_smile:) sounds super intimidating! :sweat_smile: But anyway, good luck with your trading journey! :slight_smile: But I’m sure you’re up for the challenge. Haha.

Happy to help , I am at the screens everyday. Best of luck as the markets are a great place

use the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Good luck @eMarko for your trading journey!

Get strong knowledge about forex market and boost your trading skills… you can minimize loss. Choose best Forex broker offers flexible and solid trading terms.

Hello Mark! Welcome and good luck with the School. Happy learning!

welcome to baby pips Forum, knowledge is important , no way to deny. but try to develop money management. because its the core of success in this market place.

I feel that traders are trading part time. They think that they can make a little something from the market. in the end, all is loss. I mean, you need to be passionate if you are passionate enough

i have never seen a trader who is a part timer and bring success from this market place. its a long term process about all success . so need to pass a long time which is not possible as a part timer.

Maybe you can open a free account to practice your skills from your studying.