Etoro shady situation

A few of you may remember when we were casually able to use leverage up to 1000, this is where i come from, honestly i hate writing reviews and “crying” around, also i kinda hate those who do! Long story short 21/04/2020 around 20:50 (my local time) something shady caught my attention while waiting for oil to dive etoro platform was locked and you were just a spectator whatching positions closing because of stop loss(thats normal) etoro started trading oil again after 40-50min everybody lost their huge opportunity to buy oil at 6.50-7.50usd, thank god plus500 was trading casually. Aws people was furious which is also normal after any kind of these events while they loose their house etc, i get that you can not always win i learned that the ungly way… The whole community lost it as expected when ■■■■ gets real! I just cut my loses and went to sleep, next day in the morning i received a lot of questions on what they should do, told them that ■■■■ happens some times just move on, they felt cheated, scammed that was not the usual chaos so i made a few calls and posted on public their options 1. Contact their bank 2. Contact paypal and 3. In general open disputes email etoro etc etc, also called their offices both Cyprus and United Kindom, no answer “ghost town” no contact on the platform no contact on twitter mail etc which is odd, i had an other look on the charts timing etc and it looks highly possible they manipulated the market when everybody was lock out. Seen a lot of scams thats why i know the procedure you should follow, called cysec to learn more it seemed to me they already knew. Learned from them the procedure i should follow as an investor in order to cover my … if things went crazy (Cyprus covers up to 20 000euro per investor in these situations. Went back to etoro and not only my comments were gone(anything that had to do with critisism gone!). At least i knew that mine did not include bad words! :smile: i got cautious and started keeping print screens, shared the attached image comment and pfff was gone, i replied to several comments asking for assistance and that was when i was blocked from every kind of communication in the platform so if they want to be shady lets light things up!
This is my post as is, i will include photos etc,

Talked with cysec they are willing to open an investication, please go ahead and submit proof and claim thought their webportal, also if you want to make a claim for you money you should also contact financialombudsman.gov.cy/forc/forc.nsf/page15_en/page15_en?OpenDocument

These are two different offices which requlate financials and protect investors in cyprus. Everything you can contripute contact them thought mail or portal. DO NOT use phone calls!

This is the procedure for Cyprus based Companies.

IMPORTANT: This is not for those who lost their money and just want them back, this is for serious fraud situations and you should include proof.

For this specific situation it is not up to me to say if they were wrong , right or whatever, it is up to the legal system.

And for other legal reasons this is my and only mine opinion i am telling nobody what or how to act, these are to be used as resources if need be.

Wish everybody a lovely day!

Kind Regards,

They did the shady move again!
During 27th May 2020. The entire platform is malfunction during the US stock opening session for more than 2 hours.

Guess what, at the end they don’t make any compensation and block those users who speak the truth on their website.

What a shady company!!