Etoro - steal 1 pip on every trades of mine these days

4 times for now. Everytime I open a trade.
For example: Ask : 0.6927, Sell => it opened a trade at 0.6926
When I close the trade at Ask: 0.6923 Buy:0.6924, it means 2 pips profit, I got only one. 4 times in a row.
See at 40:00s

1 Like

There will always be a difference between the Bid (sell) and Ask (buy) prices, this called the spread and it is where the broker makes his profit.

The client can only buy at the Ask price and you can only sell at the Bid price. If the spread is too much for your strategy, you could seek a broker with a narrower spread, but also consider if maybe your strategy is too tight.

1 Like

I’m sure I fully understand about spread. Please look at the trade. I open a Sell position at Sell: 0.6927, Buy: 0.2928 => Why does my open trade at 0.6926 when the spead is 1 pip at this case AUDUSD.
You can check when I closed the trade at Sell: 0.6923, Buy: 0.6924. And the notification also tells that I closed the trade at price (Sell): 0.6923. But I just only get profit of 1 pip.???

1 Like

Displayed quotes are indicative only. This will be in your T&C’s as a client. But if you feel the broker is consistently moving execution prices away from the quotes, against your trade, you should still take some action - you are right to think this is bad.

1 Like

This problem has just existed for 2 days from 23/12.

1 Like