EUR/CAD Buy Recommendation Issued @1.5370

[B]LOOKING FOR SETBACKS TO STALL OUT JUST AHEAD OF 2009 LOWS[/B]

[B]Eur/Cad:[/B] The cross is back under pressure and looks like it is ready to retest the previous 2009 lows from early June by 1.5345. However, intraday studies are now looking quite stretched and any dips below 1.5400 and towards the 2009 lows should be very well supported, at least on Tuesday. Based on the current daily high, we project a potential daily low by 1.5365 and as such, will look for an opportunity to establish a counter-trend long on a dip to this level, in anticipation of a potential double bottom. The neckline for the premature double bottom would come in by 1.5775, with a break to trigger the pattern formation and open a more significant upside acceleration towards 1.6000. [B]Strategy: BUY @1.5370 FOR AN OPEN OBJECTIVE, STOP @1.5220. Recommendation to be removed if not triggered by NY close (5pm ET) on Tuesday. [/B]

[B]Written by Joel Kruger, Technical Currency Strategist for DailyFX.com
If you wish to receive Joel’s reports in a more timely fashion, e-mail [/B][B][email protected][/B] [B]and you will be added to the [/B][B]“distribution” [/B][B]list.[/B]

Joel Kruger publishes 6 daily pieces:

[I][B]“Tech Talk”[/B] – A Daily Video Highlighting Technical Developments in the Overnight Session of Trade. [/I]
Monday-Friday (between 5:30am-6:30am EST)

[I][B]“Morning Slices”[/B] – Morning Overview using Fundamental, Technical, Flow, and Quantitative Analysis (Includes “Trade of the Day”).[/I]
Monday-Friday (between 6:30am-7:30am EST)

[I][B]“Indicator of the Day”[/B] – [/I][I]A Feature Report that Highlights our Most Significant Technical Indicator of the Day. [/I]
Monday-Friday (between 8:00am-9:00am EST)

[I][B]“Midday Snapshot” [/B]– A Midday Fundamental Update, along with Technical Analysis of Selected Rates. [/I]
Monday-Friday (between 10:30am-11:30am EST)

[I][B]“Scandi Daily”[/B] –[/I] [I]A Specialized Daily Fundamental and Technical Overview of the Nordic Currencies. [/I] (This report is only distributed through email. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to be added to distribution.)
Monday-Friday (between 11:30am-12:30pm EST)

[I][B]“Daily Classical”[/B] – A Daily Technical Overview of the Major Currencies. [/I]
Monday-Friday (published between 2:00pm-3:00pm EST)