EUR/GBP trade idea

Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

Ya, the pair still looks bullish in my opinion. Weā€™ll see, so far itā€™s good :cool: I just hope we donā€™t get one of those nasty surprises of a sudden sharp downside :frowning:

Hey,
no no, I mean this divergence on the long view:

Therefore, I think it is the last clear move in this trend. IĀ“ll watch from the sideline after that.
WeĀ“re in a retracement level 68.8++ā€¦ You see my TP (green line on the pic) this is also a resistance level. And the GBP isnĀ“t that weak at all.

Where is your TP?

Sorry to interrupt, but donā€™t you see that MACD is giving you false signals, maybe? MACD shows divergence, even if thereā€™s strong uptrend. Check more indicators to support your decision.

ā€œA banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.ā€
-Mark Twain.

OK, thanks for your hint. I just a newbieā€¦
Thanks!!!

Just advice, youā€™re free to do anything you want.

ā€œA banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.ā€
-Mark Twain.

Iā€™ve been watching that 0.815 resistance hoping to short there but price broke through. But that 0.815 failed to support the price and because of this some folks think this could be a start of a bearish move.

I kept that in mind when I opened this trade. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not too ambitious with this one. Iā€™m hoping to catch about 30 pips (or 28.8 in my case to be precise) my TP is only 0.813.

Some guys think because the resistance 0.8156 was broken briefly but could not hold as support we could be seeing a reversal. But I think the trend line (up) might hold here. Time will tell, I could be wrong.

Iā€™m long today. :slight_smile:

-Mark Twain.

Hello,
did you see, that we have a similar situation, but inverted, in GBP/CHF?
I am short there :5:

Honestly, I avoid everything where Swiss Franc is involved.

-Mark Twain.

TP reached. Current price 0.8132 :53:

Good luck with the rest of the trade

Congrats :smiley:
I let it runā€¦ I have to practice patience, now :64:

Congrats, I was long today also, but exited much earlier.

-Mark Twain.

moved my SL to 0,81
:27:

Hey I see this trade has treated you well. Congrats :35: We were right about our bullish outlook :wink:

Letā€™s see whatā€™s the next move for this pair.

Yes, this was a good oneā€¦ but I donĀ“t freak out. Only another one of thousands of trades :cool:
Now, I am flat and look for a new setup. What are your future prospects? Any idea?

maybe, I will trade the next pullback to the fibo-retrace of the last upmove. IĀ“ll go short, if the candles tell me :8:

done short order:
entry: 0,83119
SL: 0,834
TP: 0,82253

-Stochastic overbought
-Upper resistance of uptrendchanel
-TP at Fibo 50% and last high
-risk 0,5%

Daily:

Regards,
Jensen

I am also looking for another one.
You are right shorting on a pull back is good idea :33:

maybe it isnĀ“tā€¦ but I am in with little risk and a tight SLā€¦ lets see.
I would prefer to have a Ā“still bullishĀ“ situation after a pullback. But let the market tell us :44: