EUR/NZD Strategy and Trade Journal

might be accumulating on monthly, meaning they are building long positions, but untill they decide to mark up the price, might be a while, no1 knows exactly but for right now i m expecting atleast a bounce in that area, after might come back again, maybe sit there at resistance absorbing the shorts… till then i m gonna wait for clear signs of weakness or strenght

Scalp to the Trendline. Short 15 Min chart

dude, who taught u how to trade? ur self taught or u took some course etc? just out of curiosity

if u trade 15, then look atleast at 30 and 1hr etc, cos on 30 mints i see bids comin in at that lvl, plus is a small fractal fib also in that area(50 ema on 15m also), that doesn t mean it won t go down, but that means might range, whip around before dropping. i m just saying this for u to take in consideration if u will, cos if ur stop isn t in a good place and ur not at the comp u might get stopped out etc

Yeah, I admit, this is a counter trend trade. I may exit early here, because it really is taking its time coming down. Keep you posted

when all else fails, cheat and look at the 5 min chart. Got out before stop hit. I still think it is going to tag the trend line, just not enough profit in it to take it short again

it s about takin the trade at the right time, doesn t matter if u go counter trend. i go counter trend often 2, but i make sure i buy or sell in an area where i see high vol(actuvity) coming in, imbalance of supply and demand, climactic vol, signs of distribution or accumulation etc…anyways, just saying to be more carefull and don t throw money away

1 Like

second entry attempt short to TL 5 min chart:

hahahahhaha, u have fear of missin out and ur trading impulsively, i know what s that like

just as an example, that s a possible trade setup, u ll increase or probablity if u wait a bit more and enter at the right time
get out of that eurnzd dude))))

Scale in at top of TR

dude, those wicks represent buyers, get the heck out lol
check this trade i just entered

i could lose this trade for ex, i don t really care, i have a fixed % risk on my account, plus i know that 70 to 80% of the times i win these type of trades, specially when ur trading along with the higher timeframes.

Since this has the potential of being an ABC pullback on the 1 hour chart, I decided to take 2 profit targets on this 15 Min chart:

1 Like

first target hit on the 15 Min chart:

1 Like

Your trade looks similar to mine. I would be bearish on it also.

1 Like

Took second profit a bit early. It was close of 4 hour candle and it started to get a little jerky. All in all, not a bad trade:

Going flat. See you For Asia session.

Coiling below resistance for B/O. EUR/NZD 30 Min

Buy the close bull strong BO:

Wound up with an ugly looking sell signal at the close of the 4 hour candle. Didn’t even make it to the channel line. Got out just above BE.

Good week for profit (10%)

Hit rate still needs to be improved.

Trades taken: 20
Wins: 10
Losses 8
Break Even: 2

The thing that worked for me this week was scaling in . It helped overcome losses quicker. Also, I got my signals from lower time frames and and took profit on higher time frame support/resistance. The goal for next week is to let these trades run even longer. The EUR/NZD can have very extended trends. That’s what I like about this pair.

See you next week. Have a great weekend.