EUR/NZD Strategy and Trade Journal

Still hangn’ in there. I forgot how patient you have to be on the higher time frames.Like watching paint dry. But I got a lot done yesterday around the house :grin:

Trailed the stop to just blow the current flag. I think this will probably be the final flag. Still expecting that last push into profit (hopefully).

Actually, I decide to go flat here. There is obviously major US news event in 2 hours and to be in the market at that time is suicide, so darn! Will have to go back to work during next Asia session, when the dust settles.

I wound up making some profit, so I am happy.

1 Like

nice dude,and yeah, better stay away from BS news like nonfarm, fomc and gdp

Thanks for the support.
Yeah, those news events, especially from U.S., are always disruptive. I’m sure it’s going to mess up my pretty chart :laughing:

I hope so too. I just shorted EURNZD :wink:

Uh oh, I hope you got out before this bull breakout. I made that last post 10 hours ago.:fearful:

Overall, took a hit from this EURNZD trade :sweat_smile:
I won 18pips from one EURNZD trade but lost -43pips from another EURNZD trade. Thus overall i lost 25pips at 0.01lot.

Not insurmountable, you can get those 25 pips back pretty easy with this pair. There’s a lot of week left to trade. all the best on the charts.

Buy the close bull breakout. Long during Asia. Looking for TP at weekly highs. EUR very strong still.

Ya, suprisingly. Considering Draghi comment on restarting QE.

Yeah, for me, reading the charts is a lot easier than trying to figure out what a bunch of un-elected bureaucratic bankers are going to do next. Just my take on it.

Took profit here. Now will wait for a deep pull back and re-enter. EMA far away. This is a 4 hour chart:

eurnzd is aproaching an area were sellers were seen before in large amount, i d take profits, close longs on that pair

Yeah, already did. Waiting for a deeper pullback to go long again and see if it will give a double top. Sounds good in theory anyway :grin:

might be accumulating on monthly, meaning they are building long positions, but untill they decide to mark up the price, might be a while, no1 knows exactly but for right now i m expecting atleast a bounce in that area, after might come back again, maybe sit there at resistance absorbing the shorts… till then i m gonna wait for clear signs of weakness or strenght

Scalp to the Trendline. Short 15 Min chart

dude, who taught u how to trade? ur self taught or u took some course etc? just out of curiosity

if u trade 15, then look atleast at 30 and 1hr etc, cos on 30 mints i see bids comin in at that lvl, plus is a small fractal fib also in that area(50 ema on 15m also), that doesn t mean it won t go down, but that means might range, whip around before dropping. i m just saying this for u to take in consideration if u will, cos if ur stop isn t in a good place and ur not at the comp u might get stopped out etc

Yeah, I admit, this is a counter trend trade. I may exit early here, because it really is taking its time coming down. Keep you posted

when all else fails, cheat and look at the 5 min chart. Got out before stop hit. I still think it is going to tag the trend line, just not enough profit in it to take it short again