EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

EUR/USD: The euro fell on Friday after a weak report on the volume of retail sales in Germany. The EUR/USD pair slipped 0.46% to 1.1340. The volume of retail sales in Germany fell by 0.3% to a minimum in three months. Analysts predicted that this figure will grow by 0.4%.

Triangle on the EUR/USD. The EUR/USD consolidates around the 1.1350 level as shown on the daily chart, forming what it appears to be a symmetrical triangle. The pattern is formed by two converging trendlines, one bullish and the other one bearish. A breakout of the triangle should accelerate the pair’s momentum in direction of the breakout. A bullish breakout should be confirmed above the 55 day EMA at the 1.1419 level, but it would be better to confirm it with a breakout above the 1.1500 level. Above the 1.1500 level, its next resistance could be the 200 day EMA at the 1.1610 level. To the downside, if the price breaks below the triangle and below the 1.1300 level, its next support could be the 1.1200 level.

Hi! The pair seems to be at a crossroad, have a look at my newest chart.

All other significant money sets move in connection to EURUSD. Regardless of whether you are exchanging different sets, you need to watch this. It resembles watching Barcelona versus Real Madrid, every single other diversion for that end of the week is consigned to second place.

The EURUSD leaves a false breakout above the 55 day EMA and drops below the 1.1400 level. To the downside, the 1.1300 level could act as support and above the 55 day EMA, its next resistance could be the 1.1500 level.

Is it me or the volume is really taking a hit in last couple of days? (December 11th)

Is it a holiday thing? Will you stop trading or continue during this month?

Just curious.

Hello guys! The price will make a breakout in the next 2 weeks, see chart: EURUSD December Outlook

The 55 day EMA acting once again as a resistance on the EURUSD, along with the 1.1400 level, which also acts as resistance. The pair bounce to the downside and it may reach the 1.1300 level, but the pair is really boxed between those two levels without a clear trend in the short term.

I think the price could get into the 1.1220 area again, if it does then it will create a good momentum for going long. New Year’s Trading Plan

The EURUSD rallies close to the 1.1500 level but loses its bullish momentum in that zone. The pair is really stuck between the 1.1500 and the 1.1300 level with the 55 day EMA at the 1.1400 level acting as a midpoint.

Yes, important level is 1.15 and later up to 1.18

Hello guys! It looks like the PA made an uptrend channel on the 4h/daily chart. Have a look: EURUSD Long

The EURUSD completes six consecutive sessions to the upside, but at the moment, the 1.1500 zone may act as resistance. However, a rally above the 200 day EMA at the 1.1527 level could take the pair to the 1.1600 zone.

Hi all! Me thinks the EURUSD will increase in southward momentum before the end of the week with the print of a bearish pinbar at a significant zone (a horizontal channel resistance) on the daily time frame.

I may be wrong. Trade safe and prosper.

EURUSD followers, what’s your take after the ECB announcement?

The EURUSD finds a good resistance at the 55 day EMA around the 1.1341 level, but after the bearish bounce, the pair finds a good support at the 1.1300 level. The wider range is between the 1.1200 level and the 1.1400 level.

There is a three drives pattern on the daily chart in my opinion. See my newest chart 1.1520 in target

Thanks for this, definitely worth following… :smiley:

A view of the EURUSD Weekly Chart

It’s a big day for the pair. EURUSD End of Summer Trading