EUR/USD Daily Chart Reviews

The EURUSD finds a good resistance at the 55 day EMA around the 1.1341 level, but after the bearish bounce, the pair finds a good support at the 1.1300 level. The wider range is between the 1.1200 level and the 1.1400 level.

There is a three drives pattern on the daily chart in my opinion. See my newest chart 1.1520 in target

Thanks for this, definitely worth following… :smiley:

A view of the EURUSD Weekly Chart

It’s a big day for the pair. EURUSD End of Summer Trading

After being idle for the past few months, I’m back with a new projection on the pair’s 4h chart.
Bearish Shark in Progress

It’s Monday and there are no significant events. I made a Gann Fan on H2. Share your impressions.

The EURUSD is still boxed between the 1.1000 level as support and the 1.1100 level as resistance, where the price is currently at. The 200 day EMA at the 1.1135 level could act as resistance. To the downside, the 1.1000 level could also act as support.

1 Like

Hola! My forecast for next week is the formation of the right shoulder of the H&S pattern H2/H4. EURUSD 16-18 Dec

im also charting this pair on S/R.

1 Like

The EURUSD bounces to the downside from the peak at the 1.1200 level and drops below the 200 day EMA at the 1.1135 level, but the 1.1100 zone could act as support.

1 Like

Trendlines to Consider - End Year Trading 2019

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

1 Like

Hi guys! Hope you all are enjoying the holidays. See my newest chart and please support me with your thumbs up and comments. :slight_smile:

thanks and you mate!

1 Like

what you thinking for EUR USD today?

Now the currency pair is looking down. If we fix below 1.1130, the next target will be 1.1080.

1 Like

with you on that one mate

Good support at the 1.1100 level for the EURUSD after dropping from the 1.1239 level. The dollar has been gaining strength and if the pair continues dropping, it may visit the 1.1000 level. A breakdown confirmation of the 55 day EMA is needed, though.

Hi guys! See my newest chart on eurusd. Bullish Gartley

I hope you all had a good trading week! Please have a look at my newest chart.
Three Drives Pattern EURUSD