EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

It seems market is resting and prepare for tomorrow.

Aren’t we all?! Draghi wants a lower euro, let’s see what is he going to do tomorrow.

EURUSD rose slightly during the Wednesday session, but found sellers above again on the 10 day moving average. All eyes will be on the interest rate statement coming out of the ECB today, looking for clues of further QE out of Brussels. The 1.32 level should continue as a key resistance and 1.31 should be a key support to pay attention today.

The EUR/USD mainly moves sideways at the moment with small up’s and down’s which will be because of the focus on the interest rate statement. There is both much space down- and upwards as honeill mentioned, I’m excited about what Draghi is going to say today.

Draghi will try to help the EUR in this hard time i think .

Let’s see how Draghi’s press conference will affect the market. I am watching with great interest.

Instead of helping, DRAGHI keep pressing on EUR/USD. I believe what he has announce disappoint a lot of trader.

DRAGHI is lord and my wallet is overflowing

Looks like we are heading towards 1.28 mark

Nice hearing that mate. Congrats to you. I am crying here because I thought it shown me a pullback on my DAILY chart. I took the profit and runaway from this pair. To me, it seems the pair is heading to 1.28 on Daily. I will find a chance for entering there.

Per DailyFX recent SSI- nearly 70% of retailers are long EURUSD.

Food for thought.

Best not to be a herd animal then lol

It will be at 1.28 before nights end at this rate

And you are right, this is long awaited market action we are all hoping for.

the price fell 200 pips in few hours, I never anticipated this. thanks Draghi

[B]Hello traders!

As I was saying a while ago on this thread, my prediction for price falling to 1.21 or so by Nov.2015 may have seemed far fetched, but, considering that predictions are not something that humans do at all well, I would be happy to just observe that in spite of cries of “It will bounce back at 1.33 / 1.32 / 1.31 / 1.30” (delete as applicable), the EUR/USD laughed it all merrily off so far, proving that it was nowhere near done selling off… A lesson for all of us who might have thought/hoped/feared that this would happen… Personally, I had no stake in it, but I am a long-term bear on this pair, so this is of course quite a significant boost for my long-term plan… Other EUR/USD bears will also be pleased with the events today, but, of course, anyone hoping for that bounce will have been disappointed, and sorely so! C’est la vie!

Happy trading! [/B]

Which is why we trade what we see not what we think, thinking bad

During the press conference when Draghi announced the deposit rate cut to -0.20% … boy was beautiful.
My account jumped from 1400 to around 3000 euros. I recovered all my losses since Feb. when I started trading.

The beauty of fundamentals :slight_smile:

LOL!
If 95% of traders lose money and EURUSD is the most commonly traded pair, then it makes sense that often, the major EURUSD sentiment is wrong. I don’t trade EURUSD because it’s too mainstream but that’s food for thought for you EURUSD traders.

More loses for the EURUSD, this pair may drop more on the back of stronger than expected US fundamentals.