EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

It works like this australia exports to china there vast minerals, china manipulates their currency accordingly this then filters onto the dow thirty companies importing from china , then filters down to japan who wants to export to usa, where already down the line you see

thats how it works

EUR/USD experienced a slightly higher volitile session on Monday . Although bairs prevailed, the pair started the week at significantly higher levels than last. The pair made a test of the resistance at 1.1389, after marking intraday high at 1.1381.

Yesterday EURUSD tried to rally but found enough selling pressure to give back to the market all its gains and close in the red, near the low of the day, however managed to close above the Fridays high, which suggests a weak bullish momentum.

The pair is trading above the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic supports.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.1460, the previous swing high at 1.1415 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.1296 (support), the 10-day moving average at 1.1270 (support) and a daily support at 1.1237.

The single currency dropped notably against the US dollar on Tuesday. The pair failed to break the resistance at 1.1389 and short-term expectations are still in favor of the dollar. In this case the pair might test the support at 1.1176. The session started at 1.1313 and bearish sentiment prevailed in anticipation of Yellen’s testimory. The depreciation of the euro continued to the end of trade and thus closing price coincided with the lowest value for the day 1.1241.

Yesterday EURUSD tumbled with a wide range thanks to ECB President Mario Draghi saying that the ECB would use all its available instruments if necessary to counter the side effects of a Brexit, pushing the pair to close near the low of the day, in addition managed to close below the previous day low, which suggests a strong bearish momentum.

The pair managed to close below the 10 and 50-day moving averages that should now act as dynamic resistances however the 200-day moving average is acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The previous swing high at 1.1415 (resistance), the recent swing high at 1.1382 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.1296 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1237 and the previous swing low at 1.1130 (support).

Eur/Usd after 2 days falling, the pair firmly trade higher and challenge 1.1300 level. But I would expect rather limited range for now giving the fact the UK referendum just around the corner.

The euro marked an increase against the US dollar on Wednesday session. The pair recovered from the previous session and again neared the resistance at 1.1389. If the upward trend continues, the pair will test the key level. The seesion started at 1.1241 and closed 53 pips higher. Bulls dominated and and intraday high was pinned at 1.1337.

what did i say 1 day down, and here comes my big green bar

Yesterday EURUSD rallied with a narrow range and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, which suggests being slightly on the bullish side of neutral.

The pair managed to close above the 10 and 50-day moving averages that should now act as dynamic supports and continues trading well above the 200-day moving average that is acting also as a dynamic support.

The UK is voting today in its historic referendum on whether to remain a member of the EU, an issue that could decide the future direction of the country for years to come so expect extreme volatility and choppiness.

The key levels to watch are: The previous swing high at 1.1415 (resistance), the recent swing high at 1.1382 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.1298 (support), a daily support at 1.1237 and the previous swing low at 1.1130 (support).

Referendem dont mean squat and this will b perfect example there wont be a reverse or spike after it it follows the aud usd
It will simply continue to move up because of aud usd referendum wnt change that

Ha, very funny, thanks and keep it coming. Forums can get a bit serious sometimes so its nice to see some humour :slight_smile:

For second day in a row the euro recorded an increase against the US dollar on Thursday and EUR/USD broke the resistance at 1.1389. If bulls keep pace, a test of 1.1443 is very possible. The session on Thursday started at 1.1294, closed with 91 pips higher and the intraday hight was marked at 1.1420.

What planet are you on???
I can’t believe your still posting c##p like this today.

Yesterday EURUSD rose with a wide range before the Brexit referendum and closed near the high of the day, in addition managed to close above the previous day range, which suggests a strong bullish momentum.

The pair continued to close above the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages that should act as dynamic supports.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1555, the previous swing high at 1.1415 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.1298 (support), a daily support at 1.1237 and the previous swing low at 1.1130 (support).

Another bombshell, Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has said: ‘‘I intend to take all possible steps and explore all options to give effect to how people in Scotland voted.’’ another words second referendum might be happening, I believe the words she was using is ‘‘highly likely’’, further decline is expected, parity seems very possible now.

The ramifications in Ireland are more concerning, given recent history.
Northern Irish Deputy Leader Calls For Vote On United Ireland

In that case, would be only England is out EU at the end of the day, not the UK? Possible!

I was only wrong in saying here comes my big green bar, was not wrong in saying dont trade she will flip.
Wasn’t expecting such an impact ill take that bite

WEll I did say don’t trade , its gonna flip but i will bite the bullet in expecting a big green bar either way i advised to stay away.

I havn’t made a loss on my Aud usd thread, when i do then you can have a go at me until then i’m doing fine.