EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

EUR/USD is moving to the upside back towards 1.1860 and a breakout above that level could lead to a further move to the upside towards 1.1930.

EUR/USD rose to 1.1900 today but it is still testing that level. Whether it will continue moving to the upside depends on whether it will break out above that level.

The pair bounced off from 1.1900 and it is currently retracing, the pair will likely fall back down towards 1.1835.

The pair is consolidating between 1.1830 and 1.1850 and that consolidation may get even tighter around Christmas, I don’t intend to trade during that period.

Merry Christmas, folks! Let’s see how will the pair open on Tuesday. :slight_smile:

On the last trading day of the week, which can be called the last full trading day before the Christmas holidays, trading activity declined. In addition, I do not exclude opening trades on Tuesday with price gaps for most instruments.

Key levels to watch for:
Support: 1.1735; 1.1670;
Resistance: 1.1875; 1.2000;

Somehow undirected at the moment. I’d probably be staying out this week. Can’t see anything!

Merry Christmas to everyone here!

Looks like, the pair is heading North to 1.21.

It is bullish indeed, but we’ll have to wait until tomorrow for confirmation.
Merry Christmas to everyone!

EUR/USD has formed a spinning top candlestick and a hanging man candlestick on the daily time-frame at the resistance at 1.1890 - 1.1900, there will likely be a new move to the downside.

The euro marked a slight decrease against the dollar on Tuesday. The pair remained close to the level of the first resistance at 1.1879 and if the bullish moods prevail in the future, it will be overcome. The session started at 1.1867 and the final was 10 pips down. The pair ranged in a narrow range, with the difference between the highest and lowest values ??for the day being 32 pips.

EUR/USD briefly broke out above 1.1900 today but now the pair has retraced back below that resistance level. The sideways consolidation continues for now.

What more do you want out of it?

EUR/USD keeps short term positive tone and is closing the day around 1.19 handle. I think the pair will revisit the December high at 1.1940.

EUR/USD has already broken out above 1.1940 and is about to test the last high at 1.1960. A breakout above that level could lead to a further move to the upside towards 1.2000.

EUR/USD broke out above 1.2000 and reached a new high at 1.2020, the pair is quite bullish and it may continue moving to the upside towards 1.2080 -1.2090.

Eur/Usd broke 1.20 level, bullish trend is still very well intact, next target will be 1.2092.

EUR/USD bounced off from 1.2070 but the move to the upside probably isn’t over. The inverted hammer candlestick on the one-hour time-frame above 1.2025 is a signal for a likely new move to the upside.