EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

I don’t think we will see any movement anymore. Happy holidays everyone

The EURUSD may consolidate around the recent lows until the holidays are over.

EUR/USD fell on Friday below the support line turned resistance of 1.2250.
The RSI met with resistance at its 30 line, while the MACD, already below its signal line moved into negative territory.
The momentum signals open the way for more decreases in the medium term, reinforced by the observation of lower maximum and lower minimum, below the moving averages 50 and 200 days.
R3 - 1.23603
R2 - 1.23310
R1 - 1.22784
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.22491
S1 - 1.21965
S2 - 1.21672
S3 - 1.21146

19 of the 20 pairs I have open positions in have shown a decrease in volatility today with the 3-day range narrowing, just one saw an increase in volatility with the 3-day range widening (CHF/JPY by just 2.4 pips). 7 of those pairs saw new highs/lows in the direction of my trade and none showed highs/lows against the direction of my trade. So you might be right.

May we all find oneness with the universe. May the gods of the currencies guide us through the doors of perception into enlightenment. May we all be rich capitalist pigs.

Well let’s see what we have today, support is still holding and bearish trend still continues. But there is no volume near big holiday trading.

Christmas is around the corner and volatility is low, my eyes are on 1.2200.

Even though the winter holidays are almost here the EUR/USD pair continues its descent. The pair broke below 1.2200 and is headed for target 1.2100, probably even 1.2000 after that.

price is keep pushing lower and lower 1.2150 is on reach before the holiday

Today, USD broke new highs over previous session in every pair I am involved with. WSJ dudes think it was US Q3 data. Was it? Was it not? Does it matter?

Have a locally brewed beer and consider the question deeply… …or just have a locally brewed beer. Unless of course you are unfortunate enough to live somewhere too remote to find good locally brewed beer. In which case, find a good import. Salud.

EUR / USD has moved slightly upwards on Monday, but found resistance near the area of 1.2250 / 60 (R1) and fell again.
As for short-term momentum, the RSI found support in line 30 and moved track that, the MACD although in negative territory, crossed above the signal line and has moved slightly upwards.
This suggests that we may be facing a small bullish correction before continuing the downward path.
R3 - 1.23042
R2 - 1.22748
R1 - 1.22231
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.21937
S1 - 1.21420
S2 - 1.21126
S3 - 1.20609

Very useful assessment , thank you.

Here goes 1.2200, eur/usd found immediate resistance around 1.2190 zone, still very bearish. I’m expecting little action today and tomorrow.

Nothing stops the bearish trend.

Perhaps, but…what if Draghi resigned?
“Outrageous predictions” for 2015: Draghi to be Italian president and Weidmann taking over the ECB - Deutsches Anleger Fernsehen

The EUR / USD went down with violence in the wake of the publication of the data, the US GDP for the 3rd quarter.
Just stopped at the level of 1.2160, the minimum of August 3, 2012.
With this positive feeling coming from the USD and the absence of relevant economic events is expected a continuation of the downward trend.
R3 - 1.23036
R2 - 1.22744
R1 - 1.22225
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.21933
S1 - 1.21414
S2 - 1.21122
S3 - 1.20603

The market is exceedingly calm on the day before Christmas and it will likely stay that way until the winter holidays pass. Speaking of which, happy winter holidays, everyone!

Indeed, Victoria! Merry Christmas x

Merry Christmas everybody

Quiet day today, things should pick up in the new year. Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas to you all!