EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

It seems that the correction began as the price now on 1.1481 but we will wait for the closure of today.

EUR / USD continued yesterday in consolidation.
However the RSI remained above its line 30 and the daily MACD sank and moved above its signal line.
This can be a sign of a possible recovery.
In the daily chart, price structure suggests a downward trend over time once they show lower minimum and maximum, under both moving averages of 50 and 200 days.
R3 - 1.17918
R2 - 1.16627
R1 - 1.15703
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.14412
S1 - 1.13488
S2 - 1.12197
S3 - 1.11273

Very calm. What will happen next?

EURUSD rose during yesterday session to a daily resistance zone at 1.1460. However, this is an area that begins a cluster of resistance up to the 1.1557 level. A break above the 1.1557 could trigger an upward move to 1.1752 the next daily resistance zone.

Hi. I believe that Forex moves more on fundamental news rather than on technical analysis. Which makes it very hard to predict.

EUR/USD reached the resistance level at 1.1530 and formed a shooting star candlestick right under the resistance in the 4-hour filter chart. I think it will keep dropping until it reaches target 1.1370 and then the range from the past week will resume. That said, I am curious to see what effect the US Non-farm Payrolls will have on the pair on Friday.

price keep bouncing from the support and the resistance it’s going to be like this until the non-farm payroll.

Maybe you are right Sherif, i will keep an eye on it, thank you.

EUR/USD raced higher on Tuesday, breaking above the near-term downtrend line.
Yesterday’s rally confirmed the upside corrective move we expected.
At the daily chart, we see that the price suggests a downtrend.
EUR/USD is printing lower peaks and lower troughs below both the 50- and the 200-day moving averages.
The 14-day RSI edged higher after exiting its oversold territory, and MACD moved above its trigger line.
R3 - 1.16008
R2 - 1.15424
R1 - 1.14317
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.13733
S1 - 1.12626
S2 - 1.12042
S3 - 1.10935

The Greek-related headlines just knock down the Euro over 70 pips, however, that the ECB’s ELA program (Emergency Lending) for Greek NB was renewed, which means that liquidity will not be cut off.

Actually, ELA will not be done by ECB.

EURUSD fell during the course of yesterday session after reaching a daily resistance. The pair is still trading above the 10-day moving average and should stay in range bound trading until Friday waiting for the NFP data.

EUR / USD fell yesterday.
Remains active recovery scenario.
But the short-term momentum shows weak signals.
The RSI broke below its line up support and sank below its barrier 50.
The MACD rose and moved on its signal line.
R3 - 1.16163
R2 - 1.15502
R1 - 1.14472
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.13811
S1 - 1.12781
S2 - 1.12120
S3 - 1.11090

Eur/usd consolidates above 1.1400, we still have US Payrolls due on Friday, this is far from over.

I agree, the pair is still testing the resistance at 1.1470, but it is unlikely to break above it before the Non-Farm Payrolls tomorrow.

the pair has formed a very good daily support and resistance which keep bouncing between them. breaking either 1.1485 as a resistance or 1.1340 as a support will decide the next move of the pair.

The EUR/USD today was bouncing and i can not guess the next move for tomorrow at all but in general there is a good support above 1.14.

Eur/usd picked up momentum hit new highs of 1.1498 today , which completely recovered yesterday’s fall. And all eyes will turn to the US nonfarm payrolls tomorrow.

EURUSD rose during the course of yesterday session, as the market bounced from the 10-day moving average and close into a daily resistance zone. All eyes today turn to the all-important U.S jobs report where we can expect high volatility.

The US Non-Farm Payrolls certainly had an effect. The EUR/USD pair could not break above the resistance at 1.1470 and fell over 100 pips. Unfortunately it couldn’t break below the support at 1.1320 either, so I suppose range will continue.