EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

price is testing the support line 1.1260 and fail to break under from the start of the week

I agree with you totally, thank you.

EURUSD did very little to nothing during yesterday session, testing the 1.1279 level yet again. This is the new active bottom of the market, and as a result if the pair breaks above the 10-day moving average we should see a run up to 1.1459 that we have been seeing over the last several sessions.

It looks like EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.1350, despite the several doji candlesticks it formed in the daily filter chart right under it. I think that next target is likely 1.1550, perhaps even 1.1600.

the price was consolidated around the support level but failed to break under it and started a correction.

The EUR/USD up today taking advantage of the dollar weakness and broke above the 1.1350 .

Do you think guys eurusd will retrace bk in near future ?

The EUR / USD continued yesterday to move in consolidation.
Has been negotiating laterally from January 27 and the short-term outlook is neutral.
The larger trend is still downward long-term as is proving minimum and lower highs.
R3 - 1.15700
R2 - 1.14963
R1 - 1.14487
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.13750
S1 - 1.13274
S2 - 1.12537
S3 - 1.12061

EURUSD rose during the course of yesterday session, clearing the above the 10-day moving average. By doing so, it appears that the market will more than likely try to run to the 1.5555 level, where it should find enough selling pressure. All eyes will now turn to Monday as a talk about the Greek bailout continues.

EUR / USD rose on Thursday, breaking above resistance barrier (turned into support) of 1.1327 (S1).
The momentum study indicate a trend for forming bullish extensions.
The RSI continued to rise after spending above his line of 50, and the MACD is already above the signal line, with rising signs.
However there is a downward trend in the long term.
R3 - 1.15700
R2 - 1.14963
R1 - 1.14487
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.13750
S1 - 1.13274
S2 - 1.12537
S3 - 1.12061

Consolidation continued today for EUR/USD. The pair is still testing the resistance at 1.1450, but I think that it will reach 1.1600 should it be able to break above the resistance.

another quiet day. have a great weekend everyone.

The EUR/USD continued to consolidate over 1.1360 today. great weekend.

EURUSD fell slightly during the Friday session creating a pin bar, as the market continues to grind away below the 1.1460 level. Fridays pin bar can offer a nice selling opportunity on the close below the 10-day moving average, so may expect a downward move to a daily support at 1.1236.

So far, no news no change yet, eur/usd is still stuck in the range between 1.1250-1.1550.

From AtoZ Forex, the pair was seen resisted at 1.140 as the market tried to retrace towards the key resistance of 1.150. As more reversal candles are formed, the ADX indicated the increase in market strength towards the downside.

A quiet day for the EURUSD, just waiting for a solution to the Greek debacle. This week may be of a lot of movement.

I guess we are all waiting for news from the Eurogroup.

Consolidation continues for EUR/USD and I doubt it will end before U.S. Fed releases minutes from Jan. 27-28 FOMC Meeting on Wednesday.

How long will it take until we see movement again on the EUR/USD.