EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

The eur/usd fell from 1.1450 to 1.1356 today, seems it’s move to the 1.1250.

The dollar recovered against the Euro yesterday after Germany rejected the Greek government’s request for an extension of its bailout program. It seems bearish trend continues.

Greece is running out of time, as much as 25 billion euros have left Greek banks since the end of December. Check it out the article: Urgency to Pull Cash Out of Greek Banks.

Might be a good day to have off today. Could be a lot of volatility combined with low liquidity. Not a good combination.

EURUSD continued in tight range bound during the course of yesterday session, as the pair continues to hover around the 10-day moving average at 1.1367. Ultimately, this market looks as if it is consolidating between the top 1.1450 level and the 1.1270 level on the bottom.

Did you guys noticed this interesting article, it basically sketches various scenarios of the Greece’s negotiations and accordingly what the EUR/USD will do. I find it very useful, reckon that you want to have a look at it as well Greece negotiation predictions correlate EURUSD | AtoZ

I agree, range continues. I hope that next week we will finally see a break out and a possible movement to the upside until it reaches at least 1.1500.

Well today we had a 120 pips in a 4 hour candle. I think the break will happen soon.

I’ve closed my euro positions ahead of the weekend, better safe than sorry

Tight rang last week for the EUR/USD and no break out, i keep eye on the pair next week.

The bullish spike at 7 am PST was probably a Californian Girl gone busted.

EUR / USD continues to trade between a mode on the side of the main barriers to 1.1210 (S2) and 1.1513 (R2), a short-term uncertainty.
The larger trend is still downward.
The EUR / USD is proving lower minimum and maximum below both moving averages 50 and 200 days.
R3 - 1.15970
R2 - 1.15131
R1 - 1.14456
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.13617
S1 - 1.12942
S2 - 1.12103
S3 - 1.11428

I hope by the start of the next week the price will break out of the tight trading range

All the fuss from yesterday as low as 1.1278 not because fundamental data or the technical stance, the only reason is Greece. Uncountable news have sent the prices up and down, I can only imagine this will probably continue next week.

Greece gets 4 more months bailout extension, eur/usd back in weekly range.

EURUSD initially fell but found enough support at 1.1278 near the bottom of the consolidation zone to turn around and close slightly in the green above the 10-day moving average. Greece and the Euro group agreed a 4-month extension of the country’s bailout program so we might see another retest of the top of the consolidation zone at 1.1450.

The EURUSD is still trading within the 1.14 and the 1.13, no clear direction yet.

Range continues for EUR/USD but the pair formed a marubozu candlestick in the daily filter chart which might be an indication that it’s about to make a move to the downside. I think the target is around 1.1240, but I doubt the bearish trend will continue.

I am totally agree with you on the retesting scenario.

Exactly. I agree there is no strong signal on the continuous of the downtrend