EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

If EUR/USD does not break a new high or low for the week, the 4 week price range will be lower than it has been since November.

EUR/USD finally broke below the range and headed for 1.1150, where there is a strong support level. Once it reaches that level it will either break below it and continue the bullish trend or form a double bottom and make a new move to the upside.

EUR/USD continued yesterday lateralized.
The short-term situation urges caution.
The broader trend continues downward as is proving lower minimum and maximum below both moving averages 50 and 200 days.
R3 - 1.14528
R2 - 1.14206
R1 - 1.13894
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.13572
S1 - 1.13260
S2 - 1.12938
S3 - 1.12626

is the pair going to 1.00000 ?

Remarkable broke down the support levels for the eur/usd today and expecting more bearish than 1.1184 soon.

Indeed, eur/usd fell sharply but with the RSI showing oversold conditions, EUR/USD might take a pause before another push lower.

I agree with you, but bearish pressure still remain strong.

I actually doubled my short position today.

-Adrian

Totally agree. I am just waiting for ti consolidate a little bit then I will enter on any short signal, better it it is a retest of broken supporr, but not necessarily. I bet tons of position have been entered during that range, the moves should be intense.

EURUSD plunged during yesterday session breaking below the consolidation channel at 1.1270 and closed near the low of the day. The pair may develop a downward trend towards a Fibonacci extension at 1.1018. We may see a pullback to the previous support, now turned to resistance at 1.1270 before another leg down.

Eur/usd has further gain after Germany approved Greek extension, but upside capped below 1.1260, bearish trend seems still remains.

I am waiting to see whether EUR/USD will break below the support at 1.1150 because it could still form a double bottom and start moving to the upside again.

The eur/usd still moving above the 1.1150 support point but i will keep an eye on it next week to see if there is pullback or the strong down trend will continue.

The market is on pause after yesterday fall. I guess by next week the market will decide whether there will be another break on the EUR/USD or not

EUR / USD fell yesterday with the news on the CPI.
However the RSI indicates eventual recovery. Went out of their oversold territory and is now pointing up.
The broader trend is clearly downward with the EUR / USD to reveal lower minimum and maximum below both moving averages 50 and 200 days.
R3 - 1.15194
R2 - 1.14493
R1 - 1.13232
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.12531
S1 - 1.11270
S2 - 1.10569
S3 - 1.09308

Both technical and fundamentals shows bearish movement would continue.

We have a gap down, beginning of next week.

EURUSD tried to rally during Friday’s session, but found enough resistance at 1.1236 giving back all of the gains to close slightly below the 1.12 Level. The resulting candle was a doji signaling some indecision in the market. We are at “no man’s land” between 1.1236 downward to 1.1097.

A pullback on the EURUSD to the 1.1300 level could give us a good opportunity to go short, expecting that level to become resistance.

EUR/USD fell and reached the support at 1.1150, forming a marubozu candlestick on the daily filter chart. Althought the pair is still testing the support I think this might be a double bottom and we can expect a new movement to the upside.