EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;688137”]Pretty solid bounce on the important 1.05 level. What will happen next??? Will fortune favor the brave who go long??? Or will the worlds money managers continue their sell off???[/QUOTE]

Hi guys

I made a lost in the euro and US session, resistance 1.0495 short. I would study again and revise trading plan. The good thing is we knew already the low. I’m still favor with the bearish trend if it passes 1.0495. :slight_smile:

Yeah. Had a loss on AJ last night after being up almost 100 pips. Thats just the way it is. Personally still bearish all the way but my breakout strategy needs the price to consolidate above 1.075 before I’ll go short again. My scalping strategy just doesn’t care. Its all about the here n now so might be a few long trades coming up

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;688308”] Yeah. Had a loss on AJ last night after being up almost 100 pips. Thats just the way it is. Personally still bearish all the way but my breakout strategy needs the price to consolidate above 1.075 before I’ll go short again. My scalping strategy just doesn’t care. Its all about the here n now so might be a few long trades coming up[/QUOTE]

Made my trading plan to today FYI

Planned entry EUR/USD: 1.0641 BUY 5 minute trade

I agree, it looks like minor consolidation around 1.06 levels, the overall bearish trend remains, and will probably resume soon if there is a break below the 1.0550 support level.

On Yesterday session the EURUSD rallied on the back of unexpectedly weak U.S retail sales data. The pair is taking a pause to breathe, on an aggressive pullback we could go to 1.0835 and a break below the 1.05 handle we should continue to the next level of 1.04.

[QUOTE=“honeill;688421”]On Yesterday session the EURUSD rallied on the back of unexpectedly weak U.S retail sales data. The pair is taking a pause to breathe, on an aggressive pullback we could go to 1.0835 and a break below the 1.05 handle we should continue to the next level of 1.04.[/QUOTE]

Right! I’m shorting my trade in EUR/USD. Looks likes my demo account is still LIVE and profiting in a bearish movement. I’ve lost my account almost 80% thus I don’t think EUR against USD within 12 years will change the trend. The European Government did try their best to recover Euro within last long years.

Hello guys,

EUR/USD had price action going short 9:43pm HKT. Going to dive! dive! dive!

Regards,

-Ying

Unless some speculator pulls out a big short position, nothing spectacular will happen to the down side.
This week has been mastered by algos. I will go long with Bob (beginning next week).

i m looking to short, it failed to make new high on last push up. also just got a bearish kumo twist on ichimoku. if i get break of 1.0436 low ill short.

Hi guys,

EUR/USD got exhausted 1.0503 , Bull is coming and revising my trading plan.

Planned short: 1.0503
Planned entry price: 10542

Regards,

• Ying

Hi 3Xfx,

Sorry, I’m surely majority will be bearish, I am looking into 1H trade and currently(10:47PM HKT) it looks like there’s a big pin. I’m still down 5% today and i’m getting my break-even. Hopefully will have success in this last session. I’ll buy low just to get my 5%. The bull seems to be hesitant to goo back next week.

Regards,

-Ying

did u short or go long

[QUOTE=“Ying17;688467”]Hi guys, EUR/USD got exhausted 1.0503 , Bull is coming and revising my trading plan. Planned short: 1.0503 Planned entry price: 10542 Regards, - Ying[/QUOTE]

It hit my planned short: Still diving unexpected going 1.049 and below!

Trading Plan Rocks!

[QUOTE=“3xfx;688478”] did u short or go long[/QUOTE]

I waited my trading plan to trigger, it went short when it triggered 1.053

Then It made only 2 pips then I closed it because I was after to break even.

got ya, im waiting for close of 1.0493 before i short on hr 1 chart, but it gettiong late and dont like to trade late on fri.
happy pippin

i took short at 1.04814. maybe get some pips but like i said i dont like late fri trading lol

The support of $ 1.05 was reached very quickly.
In a long term chart on a logarithmic scale where is best seen as the minimum of the Thursday session (1.0493) coincides, to ‘tick’, with the base of the descending channel in recent years (by definition support).
Therefore recommends the greatest caution as the bass positions in the euro, it is advisable to take any capital gains and eventually prepare long positions for trading, with a stop loss (in closing values) below $ 1.0493. Aim rise to a potential recovery have resistance zone before medium of 1.1090 to 1.11 dollars.

[QUOTE=“3xfx;688522”]i took short at 1.04814. maybe get some pips but like i said i dont like late fri trading lol[/QUOTE]

True, normally most of the trade currencies are consolidating. It’s hard for us to trade. This Week was a very tough week for pro bearish in EUR\USD.

I almost give up with my 80% lost live account, but I was strong to follow my instinct for this new experience in Life.

I noticed also Sunday is a bad trading Day since it’s the fresh start day of the week. I find also Sunday slow.

I might just swing trade on Sunday just to earn little profit. :slight_smile:

The EUR/USD broke under the 1.05 level in the end of the day and seems to be that it will close under the 1.0490.

price actually succeeded to close under 1.050. but still in the range of the support line. I will have to wait for the open price of next week.