EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

EURUSD tried to rally during yesterday session, but as you can see gave back about half of the gains consolidating within a tight range of 1.3590 support and1.3650 resistance. Ultimately, this is a market that looks far too choppy to be trading.

we are again over 1.36 and waiting for tonight testimony

EURUSD fell during yesterday session, breaking below the upward trend line and the lows from the past couple of weeks amid jitters minutes before the testimony of Fed Chair Yellen before the US Congress.
However, there is a significant support zone from 1.3525 to 1.3476, market will try to test that area and find buyers.

I agree with you I think this support zone will hold the price it won’t be easy to break

EUR/USD will probably rise again a bit after this fall. Support is one thing but also the numbers of building permits in the U.S. for example might bring the price up a bit.

Eur/usd will test 1.35 today, let’s see whether 1.35 level would hold.

Now we are back again to 1.3520 the strong

EURUSD fell hard during yesterday session hitting a daily support at 1.3525 and still remains above the 1.35 handle. However a break below the 1.3476 support zone, could throw the EURUSD down to the 1.33 level.

i dont think we will see a break under the support levels easily

Well, not today for sure, we may see it tomorrow or just simply range around the 1.3540 - 1.3520 regions.

Anyone think we will see some movement, trends changing tomorrow?

sure we are looking at weak trend on eur/usd for today may be little up side trend at 1.354

EURUSD went back and forth during yesterday session closing near the open forming a doji and showing that the 1.3426 up to 1.3525 is a strong supportive zone. With this in mind, the market may be ready to bounce from here, and head back towards the top of the consolidation area at the 1.37 handle.

i think we are going to see some movement to the favor of the EUR from monday , i wish everyone a great weekend

Some movement on Monday? Maybe. Today we didn’t have much.

EURUSD attempted a rally came after the consolidation and then fall.
Ultimately, this is a very busy apparently to be negotiated market.

The euro will probably still trend downward next week, some bounce will probably happen, but will it eventually break 1.35, I think we will have to wait and see.

EURUSD initially fell during Friday’s session, but found reasonably support at the 1.35 handle. This area has been supportive for some time now, and is the bottom of a larger consolidation area.
We have the 1.3642 level as a resistance area, and as a result the market could be bought on a break above the high of the hammer as it shows that the bottom of this consolidation area does in fact continue to prove itself.

I don’t think anything will change until the consumer price index YoY

you are right man the consumer price index is what will are waiting for today