EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Good morning…

I just posted this:

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/57723-eur-usd-long-term-outlook-strategy-2.html#post644640

It may be of interest…

you are right it is time to go long and i am there with you

Good luck !

Very interesting strategy, I wonder it would take from 2014 to 2019 for the euro to drop from 1.36 to 1.21.

The EUR/USD is trading higher (daily chart), but the volume is down and the action is light.
Everyone is waiting for Fed announcement later this week along with U.S. GDP and Non-Farm Payrolls data.

A long-term (12-year) forecast targets 1.26:
FX Forecast Update: Negative Rates and Liquidity Tools to Weaken the Euro - Action Forex

It could well be that 1.21-1.22 is reached before five years… My projection is based on cycle symmetry,
but is not a straight-line move…The 1.21-1.22 target
is the five-year aim, but getting there will offer both buying and selling opportunities, so shorter-term EUR/USD traders may not be playing it as a straight bear trade… In fact, selling and holding for five years would be quite a feat… The point of my analysis is more to give a general direction through cycles… It does not mean to say that there will be no buying opportunities!
I could also be wrong, of course, and the cycle may be broken up completely, for any number of reasons…

a pause in the start of the week this can be interesting

i think eur/usd is down trend. it will have big down moving in this week.

the eur/usd is going finish daily chart with up trend time to go long

Give us more, please :slight_smile:

The way eur/usd closed below 1.3412 today might lead to possible downside continues. Tomorrow will be interesting day, lots going on.

The dollar traded unchanged against its G10 peers during Tuesday

today is the big day, 1.33 level or breaking the downtrend ?

Would an even lower Euro help Europe?
A weaker euro will not solve French problems - Telegraph

EUR / USD fell below 1.3400 during European morning for the first time since November 13, before leaving the German preliminary CPI for July and expectations of strong U.S. data to be released later in the day.

The interesting fact is that at the moment the EUR/USD is falling but the Euro seems to be close to

or actually picking an upside turn in other pairs, e.g. EUR/NZD (because of the Kiwi) and EUR/GBP

(because of the Pound)…

That is interesting fact, paying too much attention on eur/usd today.

It is fair to say, CSC2009, that probably the EUR/USD can be a disappointing pair sometimes,

so it may actually not be the best bet for ‘risk’ trends (risk on / risk off)… With two safe havens

making this the most liquid currency pair in the world, there can be far too much lack of imbalance,

the kind that makes for big swings in favour of bulls or bears…

Five minutes to FOMC!!!

popcorn and beer ready

the bulls are trying to push the price back up over 1.34 , i hope we wont see a low range again today

The EURUSD eased to trade at 1.3381 and continuing its downtrend even though German employment data was positive but a slight miss in annual CPI might push the ECB to add more stimulus at its next meeting.
The Federal Reserve reaffirmed it was in no rush to raise interest rates, even as it upgraded its assessment of the U.S. economy and expressed some comfort that inflation was moving up toward its target. After a two-day meeting, Fed policymakers took note of both faster economic growth and a decline in the unemployment.