EURAUD Areas of Interest

Here is my view on EURAUD - I have marked on areas that I will be keeping an eye on. As you are all aware, the markets are crazy at the minute but I hope this helps you out.

Buys:
1.6600. Psychological number, strong key level.

1.7500. Psychological number, key level, 3rd touch of 4H Trendline

1.7300. Psychological, 3rd touch of 4h TL, key level.

Sell:
1.8200 area. Re-test of clash crash high, psychological number.

4 Likes

Under normal circumstances I’d say you would be right with your analysis. However when the markets are in such a panic technicals go right out the window.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

looks to not like going past 1.82. I know technicals are out the window at the moment, but ill be looking for the big short once there is sight of the AUD economy coming back alive, in which it will do. Most likely before the west

Yes I agree. Good post initially but the markets are not behaving normally at the moment.

Nice analysis mate, I haven’t been trading much this week myself but hopefully things will pick up again soon.

I think a lot of people are staying out of the markets.

Heading down the 1.77 at the moment and from there 1.75 is on the cards but as many have mentioned, the technicals and rational thinking have long left the party. Keeping my powder dry for the moment. As a relative noob these are times to admit you’d be out your depth.

i d try and target on eur aussie the 1.74 area and see from there, but since today it s friday i don t expect much movement. cheers

Thanks for that. A buy @ 1.7500.

This one will be turning around soon imo, once China gets rid of the virus

The last time we saw price pass 1.82, was October 2008, the date of the last global financial crisis. It held above that level for a few months an then declined.
Fridays candle is showing signs of exhaustion for the bulls for now.
Short the good economy news and go long for bad news.

What`s strange for me that this pair is totally out of the latest market. :thinking:

I’m trying to knuckle down today and get back to the charts after a week away. This pair is one of my main focuses this week.

What a week that has been! Crazy move up. As mentioned not seen these prices in over 10 years. Goes to show how serious this virus is!

never seen such a daily range of prices