EURAUD Swing Short

great, keep it going!

I can see the EURO getting stronger over the summer with these fundamental packages coming out from the ECB, i think they’re really close to action now

Hey everyone, markets are open again. I have a few trades open currently. Take a watch on my YouTube channel to see the setup’s. Please subscribe if you haven’t already would certainly appreciate it. Have a good week

1 Like

It’s forming a nice ascending channel on the daily timeframe I see. Longs looking favorable

1 Like

Absolutely

EURAUD has been heading towards the North by obeying an up trending trendline. The price has been in bearish correction. If the daily chart produces a bullish reversal candle at the trendline’s support, the buyers may push the price towards the North further.

Love the clarity in your videos, bitcoin is such an animal at the min lol

Animal? What do you mean?

1 Like

As in beast, moving in strong directions then consolidating. Its a very tough one to predict

The pair has been bearish in the daily chart. The price has been searching for its support. The level of 1.46000 may come into play and hold the price as a level of support and push the price towards the North.

1 Like

Thats a nice round number too. I like these psychological levels

Big movement in the markets due to the news release last week. Today’s video is out looking at opportunities setting up in the markets and looking at current positions open. Take a look on my channel would be appreciated if you like and subscribed. Hope everyone has a good week.

Nice videos, have been following for a good few weeks now. They are a nice Monday morning watch for me over here in Australia

The pair may produce a Double Top around 1.51500. If that happens, the pair may get bearish and find its support around 1.46000. The sellers may keep an eye on the pair to go short in coming days.

1 Like

Its such a hard pair to analysis atm too with ECB and fundamentals. ill be waiting for the next update see what Lee thinks

Good morning all, hope everyone is having a good weekend. Markets open again tonight so having a little look at some possible setups. It has been a while since we have taken a trade on EURAUD , since that last big killer trade. A buy trade at the demand just below price here looks like a nicer little setup possible forming over the next couple of days. Price is now trading back above the moving average in what looks to be a bullish trend starting. We visited supply and look to be dropping back. If price gets top the demand, then we can look to take a buy and hopefully break the supply zone on the next try, and fill the imbalances above from that previous big drop, that’s the first target, second would be the supply zone above. Keep watch over the next couple of days and be ready, hope you all have a good week, GLIYF

1 Like

The daily chart shows that the pair had rejection at 1.53450 twice. A breakout at the neckline may attract the sellers to go short and drive the price towards the downside.

1 Like

Can see that too and the fundamentals are in line with this analysis as well

The level of 1.48350 has been working as a level of support. The price has been in consolidation around the level. Traders must wait for the price either to produce a bullish reversal candle to go long or a bearish breakout to go short in the pair.

1 Like

Ill definitely be waiting for more confirmation before entering. Such choppy markets at the moment