EURAUD Swing Short

The pair had a strong rejection at 1.49000. It is a significant level since the price reacted at this level earlier as well. The price may make a bearish move in the H4 chart.

Looking forward to the next video for this pair @Leebax

1 Like

Me too, ive added some of his zones in recently

The pair made a bearish breakout at an up trending trend line in the H4 chart. It may make a big bearish move. The sellers may find some excellent short opportunities in the pair.

2 Likes

More than likely

Ill be looking for shorts too soon, just waiting on confirmation

The pair made a good bullish move in the H4 chart. To make a bearish correction, it made a strong bearish move as well. However, it is still traded above the breakout level. Thus, we may get some long opportunities in the pair this week.

This week’s video is now out. GBP bounced back, will it last? Only time will tell, head over and give me a sub if you haven’t already. Hope you all have a good trading week

The pair made a bullish breakout at 1.54000. It is traded above the level. Thus, the buyers may keep their eyes on the pair to go long from value areas.

Im bullish on EUR at the moment will be keeping a close eye on the LTFs for an entry

Good morning all. If you watched my YT video beginning of the week I was looking to do an intraday sell on EURAUD as a sell to buy trade. Well the setup worked out as planned and yesterday we hit the TP zone below for a 160+ pip return of 1:3. But price did wick out quickly, not giving us a lot of time to get our buy trades on. BUT I think it may be possible that we could see another visit to the demand zone before we move upwards and break supply to continue the trend. So that’s the next setup I am looking to trade, a buy at the demand zone below or as close to the trend line as we can get. Get it marked up and keep a watch out and be ready. Will update again if price doesn’t run away from us. Have a good weekend all GLIYF

1 Like

Looks like more a mass accumulation into a nice buy model. Really nicely done

We have just tapped a monthly/weekly OB and I’m expecting some downside from here. Let’s see what happens as we move into next week.

Is this still going?

The pair has been in ranges in the H4 chart for a while. A breakout below 1.54200 may attract the sellers to go short in the pair. On the other hand, a bullish breakout above 1.57000 may push the price towards the North. Let us wait and watch which way it goes to make the next breakout.

GBP giving us the pips at the moment. Is the $$$ turning bearish longer term? This week’s video out now, head over and like and subscribe it would be appreciated

1 Like

Thanks buddy will head over and take a look.

BTC is definitely moving up in my opinion. Its been a nice move over the last week

Be interested in your analysis on this pair for next week :+1:

Expecting price to hit around 1.6000 - then we might see more downside on this pair. Technically we are still bearish.