EURGBP Fundamental Analysis

How does one Fundamentally Analyse EURGBP in the midst of BrExit.:thinking:

Good indicator if trading pounds - e.g. right this minute Eur/Gbp is on the rise - caused by Eur buying as witnessed by Eur/Usd - still relatively muted on cable.
Would I buy pounds right now (1.2763) … nope.

1 Like

And just an update to above - cable has fallen around 20 pips since the post, but now Eur/Usd has stopped whereas Eur/Gbp continues up.
Thus the pound is selling a little - likely on the miss on house prices - would I buy pounds at this now lower price of 1.2742 … nah, soon exit time perhaps

1 Like

Note:

The reason Im asking is that I noticed that THE STRENGTH OF THE US ECONOMY pulls the two Majors (EURUSD and GBPUSD) crossed with the USD in a vortex :cyclone: around OLD SR ZONES and squeezing the Range for ALL THREE PAIRS in a tight trading space.

Its like :point_right:t5:despite BrExit going against PM May have no weight relative to the Trade Truce between the US :us: and China :cn::point_left:t5: when I look at Price Action.

The US :us: Economy is struggling and one would expect its Crosses to take advantage of the limbo it caused by the Trade Truce which seem to get shaken during this coming weekend.:thinking:

With this in mind :thinking: one then weighs :balance_scale: the two Major News that Dynamically influence the Intermediate Bias of all ALL THREE PAIRS (GBPUSD, EURUSD and EURGBP)

Thus I thought the Charts would show that by virtue of BrExit linking both the GBP :uk: and EUR :de:,:point_right:t5: the News that BrExit could be scrapped would favor both the EUR and GBP against a Falling US :us: economy :point_left:t5:.

Instead :nerd_face: what the Action show me is the US :us: held the WORLD HOSTAGE

Hopefully we will see the weeken👀d and the 11th👀 December bring us some Direction🚸

As for me SrLi9…will chill with my Demo and practice some _Baby Moves_🚼

Nice thinking.

See 2 things with Gbp/Usd in my posts - price was topped this morning on first post and bottomed on second one.

The move was reasonably easier to anticipate because it was not a pound move and there was pound selling involved - pound buying is a little too risky right now.

There is no argument that fundamental analysis is helping the traders to get better understanding about the intrinsic values of underlying securities. By this process a trader can make decisions on a longer term by analyzing all essential aspects.

1 Like