EURGBP Short Trade

This week’s video is out. Head over and give it a watch. Looks to be a vital week across the board for either continuations or some reversals. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Really liking these, ill be checking your thoughts on BTC and EURGBP :slight_smile:

EurGbp has been bullish in the H4 chart by obeying a trend line. The price may make a bearish correction. However, I assume it may get bullish upon finding its horizontal support.

1 Like

I think so too, looking for entries along support

1 Like

I would expect so

Me too, looks like lots of orders placed at that level

EURGBP seems to be making a bearish breakout at consolidation support after a while. The breakout may drive the price towards the South. The last swing low may hold the price as a level of support.

Let’s see how the markets open in the morning. There’s definitely looking like some room to the downside

The pair reacted at 0.86500 several times. It had a bounce at that level last week, but the H4 chart did not produce any bullish momentum. The pair may get choppy around the level. The buyers are to wait for a bullish reversal pattern and the sellers are to wait for a bearish breakout at that level.

The level 0.86500 got breached today. The pair is traded below the level. A bearish reversal candle may attract the sellers to go short in the pair. The H4 chart suggests that the pair may remain bearish for some days.

1 Like

Definitely like the psycholgical level. Will be an interesting watch. Ive been waiting for a breakout for months now

The pair is traded around a level, where it had a bounce last week. It may end up producing a Double Top. A bullish breakout at the neckline may push the price towards the North.

The pair is traded above the neckline of that Double Bottom. The buyers may keep their eyes in the pair to go long. The pair may find its next resistance around 0.88500

I seeing further decline away from the resistance at 0.886 see how GBP reacts to the ongoing leadership contest

1 Like

Fundamentals are really controlling the markets at the moment. Its crazy how much is actually gone on the last 2/3 years

The pair found its support and made a bullish move. It has had a bearish correction. The level of 0.86600 may hold the price as a level of support and push the price towards the North.

The pair made a bearish breakout in the H4 chart and is traded below the level. The sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short as far as the H4 chart is concerned.

Unfortunately the Euro is looking very weak now and I see this bearish until at least 0.82035 - but my projection is that it will go even lower. Don’t be surprised if we even see it as low as 0.7000

The pair made a significant bearish breakout at the level of 0.86000. The price had several bounces at that level. It closed its trading week below the level as well. Thus, the sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short next week.

It’s not to late to recover but it’s definitely at the edge at the start of the new week.