European Football back in action!

Copa America and FIFA Women’s World Cup is happening at the moment. I think that Brazil will have the maximum chance of winning it. They have the strongest squad of all the teams. Whereas US women team are the favorites to win the world cup.

Brazil looks good, and even without Neymar. Not sure about the officiating during the Argentina semi-final, but a win is a win.

The Women’s final will be excellent, regardless of whether the US plays the Netherlands or Sweden!

I’d like to see NED, only because we have already defeated Sweden. But, ranking-wise, Sweden is lower ranked.
Already beat #3 and #4, Germany was #2, i believe.
As we know all-to-well, ANYTHING can happen!

Regardless, shout-out to NED. I think they said this is only their 2nd WC and they made it to semifinals!

And now the finals! NED v USA. First final for the Dutch women’s team.

The semi-final was pretty good. Great technical skills minus that final pass for both teams. But the goal was terrific. Great quick shot. SWE was unlucky to have the shot bounce back off the post and past the closest attacker.

3rd place game against ENG will be a good one too.

In reference to the title, less then 3 weeks away!

Just finished watching ARS v MAD. Two red cards, penalties, ARS giving up a two goal lead, botching the penalties, MAD coming back into when the start, Papa with two yellows in like 5 secs…

What more could you ask for? Haha, but it was a good showing. The youngsters were impressive. I’m interested to see who gets some playing time and how much throughout the season. The team looked fast early on, but again, a friendly, against a top tier team. Shouldn’t get too excited, right?

Ridiculous goal by your main man, btw!

Would you take Bale back if offered? Hearing he wants out and Zidane isn’t a fan. Even crazier that Bale was making moves to China! What?!?!

I didn’t think he was in need of a paycheck. Why make that move?

And Arsenal in for Pepe, Lille winger I think for €80 million. Seems extravagant for a dude I haven’t heard of, with what appear to be decent but not extraordinary stats. Zaha’s were even worse. But that’s the game today. Money flowing like water.

Oh and did you happen to catch this??

No on Bale. Past his prime and too injury-prone for me.

Bayern tie it late! Almost a nice victory for you guys.

And I missed the penalities! 6-5 to Spurs!

Saw that. It’s preseason.

I support Real Madrid but this year I see very powerful Atletico de Madrid, I hope you will make an incredible season for me can be champions of league and maybe come to a new final of Champions League.

Athleti picked up Trippier from Spurs. Think he will do well there.

Some stats on Arsenal’s new signing - Pepe.

Excited for the attack.

It would seem Man City/Scousers will be top 2 again,
with Spurs, your Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U fighting
for the final 2 spots?
Think Chelsea is better.

Good ole EPL. Can’t count the top 7 or 8 out ever.

Sure. Everton is always good and usually a surprise or two, too.

Dybala to Spurs? You hear about this?