European Football back in action!

Come On You Spurs

2 Likes

Song is a beast. Xhaka… not sure what’s he’s thinking there. Wow.

Well, there you have it. Never count Spurs up…

I’ll say I was happy with the offensive display. Created plenty of chances. The Gunners are just so good at shooting themselves in the foot. It’s literally individual errors from the same defenders every couple of games. Red card here, wild challenge there, poor marking, cheating for a header…

Kane’s hit off the post was ridiculous. Really could have been 4 or more for either side. Great game either way.

Thoughts on your CL draw?

The Gunners being the Gunners. Oh man does our defense just give away games. Socratis!?!?! Arggghh.

Arsenal! Youngsters showing up! Not the CL, but hopefully one step closer, right?

@cigarmanstan. Thoughts? You’re not turning into the Gunners while they repaid their stadium debt, are you?

Trying to come to grips with that powerhouse, known as Leicester.
Something is wrong.

ManU just lost 2-0 to WHU. The world is not as it seems.

1 Like

Past City and Scousers, it’s all up in the air. Look at Everton.

And Arsenal breaking AV hearts, giving Gunners fans heart attacks. We got major problems in defensive, saved only by offense. Not sure what to make of it.

Come On You Spurs!!

2 Likes

Some colorful commentary on VAR

https://once.unicornmedia.com/now/master/ct-playlist/07355f66-a73e-46c2-885b-e769dac7c817/20879ce0-ad85-4acf-b0b4-f4a91a6c1517/13081261-0ed9-4a47-9c3e-91018ba82730/content.m3u8?visitguid=f8148c2c-b747-4cf3-a189-2065b8eb9f67&UMADPARAMreferer=http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video?id=3948164&UMADPARAMcsid=espnmobile:soccer:story

And Kane’s impossible falling-down goal. Wow!

And Gunners fans are happy about this. I’ll be honest.

They just crashed out of the Carabao cup. Yikes!

Yeah, but to powerhouse Colchester…

They are the tip of the iceberg.

What a crap game Arsenal played against ManU. Not sure if the weather played a part, but the team looked bad. Bad final third. Bad counter attacking. Defense was decent today, which was a surprise. But overall, I expected a better show.

Really seems there are only two good sides in EPL. Well, three if you count Leicester.

Yea, I see them doing well this season. Rogers is a great addition too I think.

Ouch. Gnabry unloaded for Bayern. What a couple of minutes.